Respected Contributor

Every single item is LOGO. They sure must have a lot of that ****** to unload and it is the TSV too. When will they understand people do not like these items. Guess I may as well not check lunchtime specials anymore.

Trusted Contributor

Some of us really really like her items.

They put things on Lunchtime specials to YES.,....get rid of them so more inventory can be brought in.  The lunchtime specials give us the chance to save...and for the LOGO fans, yes me, its very helpful because her line is a bit pricey.

So thanks for your post !  And have a good day !

Honored Contributor

Re: lunchtime specials

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68 They seem to often coordinate their LTS selection, such as it is, with whatever they're otherwise pushing on any given day... Of course, if one doesn't like the flavor of the day, then one can pretty much figure it's a no sale all the way around. I don't care for Logo either, including the TSV they're offering. I'd add that overall, the 'specials' here seem to have become less and less special....

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

Amen. That’s all I can say

Honored Contributor

I almost always check the LTS.  Today's group of 41???  (I remember when they used to have 15 LTS but it has been growing) Logo's saves me money.  Have not and would not buy any Logo items.

Honored Contributor

I usually see several LOGO items in the LTS (not 41 items at one time though!), which makes me wonder why you would pay her inflated 'regular' prices, when it'll be a LTS before long.

But to each their own and it's none of my business what people choose to buy and pay whatever price they're comfortable with, it's their money.

I just don't like her rayon/span, I do own a few of her modal items and love those.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

I used to buy LOGO as a LTS only due to the price reduction ... however lately, even LOGO's LTS pricing is unreasonable~!

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 No Mo Lo Go!!