Trusted Contributor

Today I turned on qvc,Rachal was on,looking just beautiful.Had a beautiful dress on .Truly,never saw her looking so nice.Besides all that,she is a great host.I always enjoy when she is on.

Honored Contributor

I thought the same this morning..she looked fantastic!

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Honored Contributor

She wears the clothes well.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Re: host Rachal

[ Edited ]

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@Eva-QVC

If I am correct and it is my post you deleted you are very wrong!!!! My post was not "unkind"  at all!!!!

I like Rachal and my post was agreeging with the orig.post.  All of you  "Board Police"   better start being a little considerate of opinions of posters here on this board or QVC will loose a lot of really good customers..........Entirely toooo much censorship here!!!!!!  There is no reason to even be bothered here if ones opinion doesn't matter.>>> and that in turn will affect my SHOPPING at the Q !!!!!

My post was definitely NOT unkind at all!!!!!

QVC Social Team

Re: host Rachal

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@Eva-QVC

If I am correct and it is my post you deleted you are very wrong!!!! My post was not "unkind"  at all!!!!

I like Rachal and my post was agreeging with the orig.post.  All of you  "Board Police"   better start being a little considerate of opinions of posters here on this board or QVC will loose a lot of really good customers..........Entirely toooo much censorship here!!!!!!  There is no reason to even be bothered here if ones opinion doesn't matter.>>> and that in turn will affect my SHOPPING at the Q !!!!!

My post was definitely NOT unkind at all!!!!!

Hello @MalteseMomma -I'm sorry, but your post was a response to a post that was unkind so that is why it is not there. If you reply to a post that is against standards, it will go with it. To prevent this from happening, use the Reply link at the top of the thread. I hope this explains what happened. 

Honored Contributor

She has a beautiful face and she wears the clothing well. I find her very "real." No flirting with the camera and seems to be someone who really enjoys her job..

Valued Contributor

I always enjoy the show when she is on.I agree,it seems she enjoys her job,and presents everything we need to know.She is a breath of fresh air!!

Honored Contributor

She has gorgeous skin!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Rachael has a beautiful figure and looks better in clothing than most of the models.   I've liked her since she first appeared.   She has a great attitude too.   She's a real asset to QVC. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment