Contributor

HAS ANYONE TRIED A FACE TOOL THAT SUCTIONS THE SKIN AND REMOVES

BLACKHEADS AND BLEMISHES?  I CAME ACROSS THIS ITEM ON AMAZON

AND WONDERED ABOUT IT.

Respected Contributor

@Santoni   I have not heard of that, but it must be super strong to remove items from your pores. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I don't know but it seems like pulling at the skin could cause bruising and damage and eventually sagging. 

Trusted Contributor

I got an " As Seen on TV Dermasuction" as a gag gift for Christmas. It didn't do anything for me. Nothing.

GUEST_2c60f427-0c36-4d31-b0d4-961d460d53f3.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Santoni ,

That thing can break delicate capillaries, leaving you with permanent red blotches, or that "whiskey nose" look.

Honored Contributor

@Santoni   A big NO...more damage to the skin than a help. Most of these TV infomercial gadgets are BS. If they were so great, they wouldn't have to try to blast you w/ fast talking sales and 800 numbers during the night. Then crossover to drugstores & other stores sold "as seen on TV". Leave pore cleaning to a pro or a good deep cleaning cleanser and/or acid peel pad. 

Trusted Contributor

@MezzieStarr, I had to laugh when I saw that picture of your pore sucker-outer - that is NOT what it looked like to me. Glad it was labeled!

Valued Contributor

@Santoni I find that my microderm tool cleans out my pores. It also exfoliates beautifully.

Honored Contributor

@wildlifewitch wrote:

@Santoni I find that my microderm tool cleans out my pores. It also exfoliates beautifully.

Microdermabrasion can cause broken capillaries, skin bruising, or eye damage if the crystals get into the eye.  I have a tendency towards broken capillaries, so I'll skip that.

Esteemed Contributor

I would never do that to my skin. There is just too much I don't know about cell stimulation of the epidermis, that I am sure "vacuuming" would cause. With my sensitive skin, I would most certainly experience some sort of reaction.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖