Honored Contributor

Just logged on to check something and noticed today is free shipping for anyone who's interested.

Respected Contributor

Re: FREE SHIPPING TODAY 02/16

I saw that and ordered some Beekman cream that I almost ordered earlier. I wish I had waited to order some garden items from the other day but you never know.

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4- I know (with previous orders).  I had that happen recently with HSN where I literally ordered something a few hours before they offered free shipping, but I couldn't cancel and they wouldn't budge on crediting the S&H.  The item I ordered was also at a better price so I ended up paying $10 more than I needed to.  I almost sent the thing back!

Now I just wait until something I want is offered with free S&H or at a rock bottom price.

Respected Contributor

@Venezia Thanks.  I spotted this, too.  Works for me!  I just ordered a pair of Clarks shoes--a model that I believe is being discontinued.  

I have several other pairs of this one and it is my "go to" everyday shoe since it is so comfortable.

Item number is A223884--very limited in sizes and colors left.  I was able to get my preferred black in my size.  Navy was gone in my size or I would have ordered that as well.

aroc3435

Trusted Contributor

Yes, just restocked my Poo-pouri!! 😀
Esteemed Contributor

I shopped today because of free shipping. I really look forward to saving a few pennies when I can.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@luvmyteddy4- I know (with previous orders).  I had that happen recently with HSN where I literally ordered something a few hours before they offered free shipping, but I couldn't cancel and they wouldn't budge on crediting the S&H.  The item I ordered was also at a better price so I ended up paying $10 more than I needed to.  I almost sent the thing back!

Now I just wait until something I want is offered with free S&H or at a rock bottom price.

@Venezia   I had bad experience with HSN at Christmas.  I had a 20.00 coupon and placed the order got my confirmation and it had the 20.00 off but I was billed the full amount.  THey would not honor it and would not even let me show them the email I received.  That will be my last order with them over.  Never had problems with Q like that.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe- I've noticed that HSN's fine print says that, if for any reason, a coupon should not have applied, they will remove it from the order.  It seems to me that, once an order has gone through, and the amount has been authorized by your bank or CC company, that should be the end of it.

Years back I had a lot of trouble with an order from HSN that took about seven long phone calls to customer service, continual return of an item (they kept sending me the wrong color and insisting they'd sent the right one - figure that out) and a letter by registered mail to Mindy Grossman, to which she never replied.

It's only recently that I've begun shopping with them again, but it's on a limited basis.  I completely understand your feelings.  Woman Frustrated