Respected Contributor

QVC's programming and the Christmas merchandise just gets worse each year.  I haven't done any of my Christmas shopping with them.  It seems to be the same old products in a constant rotation.  LOL and remarkably, they are the gift picks for every host!

Honored Contributor

I remember when I used to practically go into withdrawl when QVC would sign off for Christmas (Kathy Levine with her gorgeous furbaby would always do the honors) and then I would wait until they came back on air 36 hours later . . . now to be honest I very rarely watch and have even pretty much given up on ITKWD which I always enjoyed.  I am sure QVC is getting the returns they like from their current programming but aside from some great LTS they are not getting it from me anymore . . . Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

MTC,  I did too.  

Used to be bummed out on Christmas when they were off the air.

(husband, had to work, and no family nearby).

What a difference from those days to now.

Jean

Frequent Contributor

It seems QVC has picked up one of the worst habits from HSN and Evine, showing previously aired programs!  Please do not continue!! You have so many hosts why are you repeating programs?  Can anyone tell me?  Also you have QVC Plus for repeats!

Honored Contributor

Yucky programming... Yep, virtually all day, every day... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I DVR the shows I am interested in and fast forward unless I see something I am interested in.