Respected Contributor

Upset about lost package. CS made it worse

I waited a month for a sweater to be shipped. I followed USPS tracking all day Sat. Finally it read "could not be delivered, address undeliverable."

Called the Q. Given a phone no. Kept calling; recording never went to a real person. Called Q back and told CS person just googled a no. Nothing they could do.Sweater is sold out.

After a few attempts found a no that worked. On hold forty minutes.

Turns out the Q did put wrong no on item. If I'd called correct no earlier in day I had a better chance of getting it. Lost two days calling wrong no.

It probably has been returned to the Q.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Upset about lost package. CS made it worse

@lavendar We are very sorry to hear your item did not arrive. Please forward your order information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. We will be glad to look in to the matter. 

Thank you,

Respected Contributor

I will no longer use the USPS to send packages. A package I sent out after Christmas ended up coming back to me. Its journey was recorded in their tracking system, and it was amazing how it bounced around. I mailed out another one to my daughter in Buffalo early this month. It hadn't arrived. I got this tracking information off the USPS web site:

pkgUSPStrack.png

You tell me that this should be normal?? I tried to complain on line and cannot. Moral of story: use UPS or FedEx for packages.

Respected Contributor

OP:   I have never waited 40 minutes for Customer Service.

Who put the wrong number in?  You're on the computer so this all doesn't make sense, you have order information, you have product status, you have shipping status and why would your package be undeliverable?

Honored Contributor

Your post isn't making sense to me, but, it didn't or has ever happened to me in 25+ years of shopping Q whether on phone or online.

I normally place my orders online but sometimes I use auto ordering & ive been known to put in a wrong # although I've corrected it since I listen to the details after they say "your order has been placed or continue for ordering information".

I've called CS many times & I have never waited more than a few minutes & a few times I dialed the order line & the person transferred me over to customer service.

If the package is returned, I'm sure they will offer you refund. 

Trusted Contributor

3 of my Christmas orders-all at different times and after much delay-finally said that the address was incorrect and they were trying to correct it.  I do not believe this is true, but rather, another decoy statement.  I NEVER remember the mail being so messed up as this year.  Absolutely strange and ridiculous delays.  My sister had to return a purchase to the Q.  She mailed it on Jan 23.  It is still sitting in Compton-a city maybe 15 miles away from her-today Feb 13.  UPS and FED EX not any better.  They are both coupling with Mail Innovations which is adding more than a week onto delivery.  What has happened to our mail system?? 

Super Contributor

We r all human and must expect error not perfection when it comes to services from one company to another. I have experienced several misteps from either Ups the postoffice or customer service but do not blame or get angry I call try to resolve the issue and handle the error with the appropriate channels
Super Contributor

@StylishLady Too funny, was it suppose to leave the state of Florida?

Super Contributor

Also I would not wait a month for a package without calling to inquire about my purchase or to see what the delay is
Trusted Contributor

I have always had a great experience with QVC's customer service and today was no exception. I returned a purchase 2 1/2 weeks ago. As of today according to my tracking information it has been sitting in a usps facility about an hour from me. I called customer service today and explained this to them and they were quick to issue me a refund.