Contributor

Your Style Clearance: Why a Replacement?

Looking ahead I see that Ali and Julia are no longer hosting their "Your Style Clearance" on Wednesday evenings. I actually liked their show and looked forward to it..I know, I need to "get a life." Thoughts?

Valued Contributor

Re: Your Style Clearance: Why a Replacement?

@Mizzousue  Nothing wrong with watching something you enjoy.  That is life,  I"m sorry it will no longer be presented if you enjoyed it.

Honored Contributor

Maybe QVC is selling their clearence items on Zulily instead.  They have a lot of items from QVC at really low prices.

This seems to be a new thing...only a month or two old.  Items are shipped from QVC and not Zulily.

To see what is available search QVC at Zulily's website.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just did - went to Zulily - oh wow!!!

Honored Contributor

Maybe it just temporary and they may be needed to fill in on other shows for vacationing hosts.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

SO much stuff from QVC go to Zulily actually from HSN too. I've seen both. The problem with buying from Zulily is that it takes SO darm long waiting for the goods. I don't know exactly where thier warehouse(s) are located so I don't understand why the timeframe take forever. I do know they deal with a lot of vendors overseas to I do get that but when companies located in the USA ship to Zulily to attempt to get rid of at maybe a lesser amt of money, why do it takes so long.

Length of waiting time is one reason why I don't buy there, not to mention, any returns turns into a credit of holding our refunds to spend later on more stuff. You and your refund money are held prisoner there!!!! 

I actually see a lot of fashion items with off-brand names mostly from foreign lands that are really cute but I also find it's a cr*p-shoot trying to guess what size will fit properly. I look at their size charts, make a stab at guessing a good size, I get the goods and NO they do not fit. Back it goes, my money held prisoner. 

I rarely buy anything there.

As for AC and JK hosting together, these two clown around, talk about personal stuff, laugh and chatter way too loudly and too much, they barely sell anything. Good to have them not together, this duo is just crazy. I can't watch and so I don't.

Honored Contributor

@Mizzousue wrote:

Looking ahead I see that Ali and Julia are no longer hosting their "Your Style Clearance" on Wednesday evenings. I actually liked their show and looked forward to it..I know, I need to "get a life." Thoughts?

@Mizzousue    Just because you see a show once doesn't mean it's a regularly scheduled feature.  Many shows, such as the one you saw, are one and done.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD   the slow shipping from Zulily comes from their methods of taking  orders, than ordering in bulk from manufactures.  You have to wait for the items to be shipped to them first.

They still do this for some items, but not for everything.  They now have items in their warehouse which ship out right away.  There is a little rocket icon shown by the products that can ship out now.

All of the QVC items are still in QVC's warehouses and will be shipped by QVC, not Zulily.  You should receive them within a few days up to a week or so depending on where you live.

They have evolved over the years and now offer returns, merchandise credit and fast shipping on many items.

They still offer free shipping after a purchase up to midnight everyday weekday and free shipping after you pay to ship one  item on weekends from Friday through Sunday.

No shopping place is perfect, but you can get some pretty good bargains from Zulily.  

Regular Contributor

I look forward to QVC changing their programming.  It's time to revamp the standard weekly on-air programming that has become predictable.  The Q needs new energy.