Occasional Contributor

Still "preparing my order" ?????

I placed 4 orders during the Tatcha show on 6/9.  All 4 still say preparing your order. I have contacted customer service and they can't explain why. I have to wait a certain number of days and then they can send an inquiry!  Has anyone else had an issue like this?  To me this is unacceptable 

Valued Contributor

Re: Still "preparing my order" ?????

I had that happen to me. The item was being prepared for 5 days. When it finally said it shipped, I got it the next day. Apparently it wan't updated when it shipped. 

I hope that will be your experience but you never know when it comes to QVC shipping.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Trusted Contributor

@sheshej No, I am not having the same issue. My purchase from Tatcha on the same day as yours shipped the next day. It is suppose to arrive tomorrow. 

With most QVC items I purchase, I just figure I won't receive it for a couple weeks so when it ships sooner it's a pleasant surprise. I must say, more items I've purchased lately seem to ship quicker than in the past. Perhaps the items you ordered were very popular and they are awaiting the items to arrive in the warehouse. 

Respected Contributor

@sheshej  Yes, I am having this experience.  I've learned to order way in advance of running out due to not knowing when I'll actually get it. It does seem like it's gotten worse.

Respected Contributor

Are Tatcha products sent by the vendor and not QVC? It could be something as simple as them not notifying QVC or customers when they've shipped. I've never had a long wait receiving anything from Tatcha.

Super Contributor

I had this happen and I used the live chat option in customer service to get an update and I found it very helpful 

Honored Contributor

You never know.  Often QVC's tracking lags way behind.  And if your order is coming via Mail Innovations, they're tracking is horrendously behind reality.

Just a couple of weeks ago I received an order that still said "Preparing" in my Order Status.  It took several days for it to finally catch up that the order had been delivered days before. 🙄

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have an item "in preparation" since ordered on 5/25. When I sent an inquiry to QVC Social Team on 6/14, here is their response..."Unfortunately, we have not been updated on the order at this time. You will receive an email when the order status is updated." 

Not much help and item is still "in preparation" as of this posting.