Trusted Contributor

Give Julia Cearley primetime hours as she's such a bright light and soars in everything she does
Trusted Contributor

@Rockycoast wrote:

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

I don't understand why people want QVC to fail. This thread comes off that way to me. 

I don't get it. 

That is not how this thread is coming off to me at all.  It is frustration with QVC's PTB, management, hosts etc. for not listening to the consumers.   This company has not fixed it shipping and return issues it has had for years -pre pandemic! Their IT, social media department is in dire need of a change. Programming is old and stale, repetitive. Same items multiple times within days of each other. Hosts go on blathering about nonsense or their families instead of giving out the information on an item.  Yelling, obnoxious behavior and act like pre teens on a sleep over. People have been asking for fixes for many, many years. It has not been done.  As stated before by another poster, QVC is its' own worst enemy. They are doing this all to themselves by thinking they know better. If QVC fails, it is their own fault.

I agree, it's the same ole, same ole. The same hosts over and over, selling the same stale product. They have so many nice brands on the The website they rarely showcase. I have bought a lot from Katrina on the Szish list because she showcases products rarely seen.  

If they are going to pay to keep these boards open, they should pay attention. You see the same complaints over and over. 

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised.   Looks (to me) as though most/many people have been ordering online, and keeping away from stores/germs/etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Someone just told me that in 2020, online sales went way way up because of the stores being closed down.

Then, as most of the in-person stores have been re-opened, the online and home shopping sales have dropped approx. 7-8 percent.  

Well, that's another explanation, whether or not correct.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

They didn't have much that thrilled me for the holidays. I purchased some Valerie Parr Hill items that I like. The food shows went on endlessly - a few would be interesting, but not hours on end. 

Honored Contributor

@Spurt   I give you 10 hearts!  

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Oh, how sad it is that nobody at QVC, who is in a position to do anything, will never read this insightful thread.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Airing the TSV ALL...DAY....LONG is not working any longer.

The TSV is announced days in advance of the "roll out" airing. It's just not special to offer for hours and hours. If I want to SEE for myself I can play back the demo of the vaccum, or the mattress, or the whatever. There is a saying in retail "the more you tell, the more you sell" maybe this is the plan. For me, the less I watch, the less I buy. 

Contributor
All I’m hearing is I need to be shopping more, and anyone else who can should too! I cannot imagine my life without the sweet sunshine of entertainment that is the Q! I shutter to think of a holiday less spectacular than the ones before. I really hope we can put our differences aside and support this magical network. With all that is going on in the world it nice to tune into some happy.
Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

They didn't have much that thrilled me for the holidays. I purchased some Valerie Parr Hill items that I like. The food shows went on endlessly - a few would be interesting, but not hours on end. 

They are still doing hours and hours of the Gourmet Foods. They had a show on today. The prices are high and quality is not always worth the price.