Highlighted
Contributor

I would never buy 100% cotton sheets because they come out of the dryer looking like a mass of wrinkles. I was SURE Northern Nights had a poly/cotton sheet set but now I can't find it. Can anyone help or steer me in the right direction?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Iron will take wrinkles out. All you need to do is remove sheets from the dryer while still a little damp. Put the fitted sheet on and the wrinkles go away and iron the top sheet & pillow cases. Easy solution. 100% cotton sheets are worth it. A dream to sleep on.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I recommend H218905, Northern Nights 700TC 100% Cotton Sateen Wrinkle Defense Sheets.  I bought them after I saw Linda, the Northern Nights vendor, present them on air.  I love them.  And if you like green in your bedroom, the Moss is a beautiful color.  

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I, too, buy 100% cotton in a good thread count.  I put the bottom sheet in the dryer first and immediately put it on the mattress when I take it out of the dryer.  Then, I repeat the procedure with the top sheet and pillow cases.  I buy my sheets from LL Bean and they are Egyptian cotton.  They get softer and less likely to any wrinkles at all the more they are washed.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

FYI...............Most wrinkle-free or wrinkle resistant sheets are “finished” with a chemical process to keep them from wrinkling. That chemical process generally includes the use of formaldehyde. Formaldehyde is predominantly used as an embalming fluid — as a way to preserve something

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@bonappetit YUCK - LOL - I don't need wrinkle free that badly.  I've tried Q's sheets in the past and gave them away.  Percale has a few wrinkles but - heck - turn the lights out - put head on pillow and you'll never see them.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

a good quality cotton percale does not have an overabundance of wrinkles

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Do not like a sheet with a blend.  Only do cotton.  Mine don't wrinkle, just need folding.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Wrinkle-Free anything is loaded with chemicals. No thanks!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@bonappetit wrote:

FYI...............Most wrinkle-free or wrinkle resistant sheets are “finished” with a chemical process to keep them from wrinkling. That chemical process generally includes the use of formaldehyde. Formaldehyde is predominantly used as an embalming fluid — as a way to preserve something

So that's why folks tell me I don't look my age.  And here I thought I had "good genes." Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."