Honored Contributor

I ordered a top from the Kim Gravel show yesterday and it shipped yesterday.  Other clothing I ordered last week shipped the day after I ordered.  Way to go Q.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Lucky you.  I have nothing but BAD things to say about my QVC shipping experiences.  SLOW, slow, slow.  Can you say SLOW?

Ten days or more.  Slow.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624.  Wow....me too!  I ordered a beauty item and it's on its way in just a few short days.  I rarely order beauty stuff so I am really excited to get it.

Honored Contributor

Maybe the Q heard our complaints re: slow shipping, and was LISTENING!!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2.  Sadly, I imagine they are in a lull right now.  The worst of the fall fashion and decorating season is over and the Christmas hysteria hasn't started.  I'm afraid we'll soon be back to "normal".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624- I ordered a Philosophy product Saturday, Sept. 29th with free shipping and it was delivered this morning, Tuesday, Oct. 2nd!  Yipee!  Thanks QVC!  Smiley Happy

(Is that fast or what??)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm glad some of you are having better luck than me.  My last two orders are en route...going to to take 10-14 days, just like in the past.  The big logjam seems to take place in Illinois, where shipments just sit there for a week or longer 

Respected Contributor

Speedy or slow shipping depends on where you live.  If you are fairly near a distribution center for the item you ordered, you'll receive it quickly.   

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

Speedy or slow shipping depends on where you live.  If you are fairly near a distribution center for the item you ordered, you'll receive it quickly.   

How true.  I had heard that QVC was opening up distribution centers in CA, and for a few past orders, I did receive them within a week. For QVC...that was an improvement.  It seems it was only temporary.

I now get all Macys orders in two days.  Amazon, target, jet...the same.   If QVC can't keep up, they're going to lose my business.  

Respected Contributor

@september That is where my orders get stuck for days. I wonder whats the hold up there?

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18