Contributor

Does anyone know what happened to top finds that used to be on the website??????????????

Super Contributor

I was just thinking that too .

Respected Contributor
If you look at the top of this page, on left there are three red lines that say "Menu", click on that and you will see an option for Top Finds. Also if you use the the iPhone app, noticed yesterday that they put the "Top Find" option back. It's in the same area where the box is for TSV, Big Deal, etc.
Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
If you look at the top of this page, on left there are three red lines that say "Menu", click on that and you will see an option for Top Finds. Also if you use the the iPhone app, noticed yesterday that they put the "Top Find" option back. It's in the same area where the box is for TSV, Big Deal, etc.

@Kindaglitzy

There is no 'menu/3 red lines' at the top of the page on my laptop and I don't use the phone app.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Looks like it's just "Hot Picks" now.

Honored Contributor

If you enter "Top Finds" in the search box, it comes up "Hot Picks," so I don't think they have Top Finds anymore.

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

If you enter "Top Finds" in the search box, it comes up "Hot Picks," so I don't think they have Top Finds anymore.

That's funny—didn't they just change the category from "Hot Picks" to "Top Finds" less than two years ago? Or is this just another fun website glitch? Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

Looks like it's just "Hot Picks" now.

Searching for 'Hot Picks' doesn't give you anything remotely close to what 'Top Finds' used to be.

First there are only 9 items coming up, way less than the previous set up.

Yesterday's TSV at the reg. featured price would NOT be a Top Pick.

Also, you previously could find all the TSV, and ODO items all listed there.  Not under Hot Picks.

My guess would be they are having another glitch...OR they are revamping it and it isn't complete yet.

QVC Customer Care

Hi,  

I just wanted to drop in and let you know they did change the name from "Top Finds" to "Hot Picks" .

Susan Q-Social

Trusted Contributor

The top picks had the one time onlys for the day. Where are they now?