Honored Contributor

I imagine if this nightmare goes on for months and months.... they may go to all recorded tapes... like at christmas time... just to fill the 24 hours.... rather than go off the air.

I can not see people buying vacumes and cosmetics at all  here  months down the road where their customer is worried about feeding their family or keeping a roof over their head.

Trusted Contributor

I noticed today they replaced In The Kitchen With Mary with a kitchenaid rerun.

Regular Visitor

With what I've seen in the last 2 days, it appears that QVC2 is now all pre-recorded.😷

Valued Contributor
I wonder how long they'll have items to sell, if this goes on. People are and will be out of work. Nothing nonessential manufactured. And a good amount of that "stuff" comes from China, so how long til we don't see much of it any longer?
Honored Contributor
At least Q is practicing social distancing. HSN is driving me nuts. Trying to watch Colleen's show. Curtis Stone was coughing all over and not covering his mouth. Colleen kept walking over to him. Rhe flower vendor at one point touched Colleen and now she and the Korres rep are side by side. This shouldn't be that difficult.

I have to hand it to Q for the way they've been handling this, especially beauty day yesterday and vendors calling in.
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:
At least Q is practicing social distancing. HSN is driving me nuts. Trying to watch Colleen's show. Curtis Stone was coughing all over and not covering his mouth. Colleen kept walking over to him. Rhe flower vendor at one point touched Colleen and now she and the Korres rep are side by side. This shouldn't be that difficult.

I have to hand it to Q for the way they've been handling this, especially beauty day yesterday and vendors calling in.

@Lipstickdiva  I agree, HSN is not being careful at all.  I watched Colleeen's show yesterday and she was on with six models, all standing close to each other.  Why?  Yet today, HSN is running a PSA commercial all about COVID-19 with CDC contact information.  Really?

Occasional Visitor

Unless they are repeated I have sent modeled inches from one another.  Will see if they make changes and complay with the president svorder.

Respected Contributor

I think many of us are evaluating how much needless "junk" we have purchased over the years from the retailers, not just QVC. I know I went into debt because of over buying. I think QVC preys on those who impulse buy.  Ive told myself if I have to spend more and buy AMERICAN I will do that but by LESS junk from China who I do not trust.  Sadly many of my impulse buys were manufactured in China over the last 20 years.

Valued Contributor

Do you people really need a new pair of shoes now or a new dress.

where are going now anyway.....

maybe sell bath robes or pajamas.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Will QVC Remain On?

[ Edited ]

I've been browsing Denim&Co and Quacker Factory, and about 85% of the items are on sale or on clearance.  Never seen so many discounted items all at once before.  And hardly any "new".

I wonder why.... 

Anyone else notice this?