Trusted Contributor

Why is the programming schedule all messed up?

The guide on my TV for QVC was totally different than what the program guide showed.  This happens all the time on HSN but it's happening more frequently with QVC.

Honored Contributor

Re: Why is the programming schedule all messed up?

People have complained for years about cable networks listing incorrect programming info.  I can remember when they showed Lisa Robertson appearing a year after she left QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

my online program guide says JEWELRY GIFTS with jennifer coffey.

my on screen xfinity guide says JEWELRY GIFTS.

on the air right now........JEWELRY GIFT with jennifer coffey hosting.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@LuvmyLab: I'm sure you're asking this question rhetorically. Because, none of us can really answer your question. My guess is, because these schedules are set up in advance, anything can happen to change things up. Which leds to a schedule change. 

Esteemed Contributor

@LuvmyLab - Unfortunately, there's nothing any of us or any QVC personnel can really do to help with the program guide on your TV, which is set up by a third party (e.g., your cable company or another service provider). To make sure you have the most up-to-date details on QVC programming, check the program guide on the website; there is a weekly version so you can skim through and note all the shows you're interested in at once as well as a daily version that will tell you the hosts for each individual show. If you use the QVC app, you can also find the guide there, but I have found it to be less reliable than going directly to the website.

Honored Contributor

I much prefer to rely on the on-line program guide.  The one on my TV is often incorrect.