Esteemed Contributor

Why is a EDD 10 days after a order is placed???  Sorry QVC that is unacceptable in todays day and age.   How in the world will they get X-Mas orders out?  Everyone better order very early!

Esteemed Contributor

I received the last item I ordered so no more orders this year.  Not taking a chance of it being late or worse changed to back order after showing in stock when ordered.

Honored Contributor

I feel it's reasonable.  In this "day and age" and the different shipping options used by every retailer, 10 days is fair.  I get some QVC items very quickly and some take a bit longer.  If I need something quicker I always take that into consideration before I make my purchase. 

Trusted Contributor

I truly appreciate the variety of items QVC offers. I've shopped here for many, many years. But, in this day and age of so many brick and mortar stores closing and the increase in on-line shopping getting larger by the minute, if QVC doesn't step up their shipping game, they are going to be left in the dust. When Amazon can have your order delivered the next day, many times with free shipping and free returns, QVC really must get on board with the Amazon model. I hesitate to order from QVC based on the shipping cost and the return shipping cost. Also, the lengthy shipping times I'm sure are causing some people to shy away from QVC because there is a big chance you may not receive it in time for the Holidays. It's very frustrating to place an order that shows it's in stock, only to see it go to advanced order.

I truly hope QVC can make major changes to their shipping and soon!!!

Respected Contributor

You know, I order online from here and there.  Ten days is reasonable.  QVC never claimed to be Amazon, which set the bar very high.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Valued Contributor
To compete and be efficient, an item should be out the door within 48 hours. In process any longer means there is no process.
Honored Contributor

I've said the last few years that they should stop those ridiculous guarantees that  they would deliver in time for Christmas. I haven't heard it this year, so they are trying to manage expectations.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

no complaints from me and no shipping horror stories.......one of the latest orders i placed came within two days!

most of my shipments have been arriving within 3 - 6 days.

they DO usually say allow 7 - 10 days for delivery of in stock items.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@grandma petes wrote:

I truly appreciate the variety of items QVC offers. I've shopped here for many, many years. But, in this day and age of so many brick and mortar stores closing and the increase in on-line shopping getting larger by the minute, if QVC doesn't step up their shipping game, they are going to be left in the dust. When Amazon can have your order delivered the next day, many times with free shipping and free returns, QVC really must get on board with the Amazon model. I hesitate to order from QVC based on the shipping cost and the return shipping cost. Also, the lengthy shipping times I'm sure are causing some people to shy away from QVC because there is a big chance you may not receive it in time for the Holidays. It's very frustrating to place an order that shows it's in stock, only to see it go to advanced order.

I truly hope QVC can make major changes to their shipping and soon!!!

@grandma petes   I can understand a week, ut it should be no longer especially a TSV that they should be ready to ship right away.  I won't order anything that is a gift after Dec 1st.   Inormally get my things in a week but now I see it has been pushed to 10 days.  Unacceptable at this time of the year. 

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1   They will most likely start that Dec. 1st.  Just wait!   I have no shipping horror stories like others but I ordered the TSV and was shocked at the 10 day delivery.  Crazy!