New Contributor

I no longer have view to any reviews on any product?? What is up with this? Many of us use reviews to decide on what size of clothing to get, if a fabric needs special care, deciding on a shade of color, how clingy a fabric is, how tight the arms or shoulders actually fit etc.  I am not happy with this decision at all. How many of the rest of you like this new policy? I think QVC needs to address this and bring them back! 

Trusted Contributor

I just checked on a jewelry item, and the reviews are all there.  Maybe a glitch in the system?

Honored Contributor

i am seeing reviews.....what device are you using?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

I have had the same problem with my desktop computer for several days on everything I tried to read reviews for.  It only shows the average score such as 3.3 out of 5. No reviews are posted.  However, I can read the reviews with my QVC app on my Amazon fire tablet. I rely heavily on reviews. 

Honored Contributor

I have several browsers downloaded.  When something goes wonky on one, I just switch to another.  That usually fixed the problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Or close your browser, and open it back up.

New Contributor

Yes, here too! Do not like!