Valued Contributor

Re: Why Items With NO Reviews??

@DooneyGal2 Were you able to find the reviews?

Contributor

I have wondered this also. Being able to read reviews before purchasing a product is always so helpful. I try to post reviews whenever I can, because I know it will help out the next person.

Trusted Contributor

I found that older products have no reviews to....I then have to type in the product in the search bar and then it will bring up the product review....not the same price ...but at least I can view the reviews

Respected Contributor

what's the point of a review if it's sold out? and usually --  as the hosts constantly hit us over the head with -- "Once it's gone, it's gone!"

So why review a product that won't be coming back?

Super Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten I explained that lol... it's IMO, always helpful if you're having issues with an item, to see if others are as well and perhaps they found a way to fix it - also, not everyone may realize it sold out, some shoppers find items on the Q without even watching the show it was on - and, there are times often anymore where the Q will say it, or one of the colors/ sizes, is Sold Out but you are magically able to still order ... lol!
I've been extremely busy past 2 days, but will be looking now to see if any reviews - thx everyone!
Super Contributor

@Styleovertrend, going to look now! Thank you! Been super busy but appreciate the replies!
Super Contributor

Just looked again, via my order status on my account,
And I still am not finding ANY reviews.
BTW, someone posted why bother with a review if it's Sold Out? Not sure if they meant why would anyone write one? Well, if I've bought something strictly via the Q website like many do, and didn't know it eventually sold out - there is a chance I'll go to my order status lol and place a review - no one does that? 😉😄
Part of what I'm wondering is if ALL the reviews were BAD, perhaps the Q just "made" the item disappear lol (since it's Sold Out) - but that doesn't seem likely.
Some are saying to let the page fully load and scroll down, i tried that also and still no reviews .... oh well.
Prive Revaux is VERY popular on the Q, so I find it hard to believe no one posted a review (and considering it was a SK item / partnership as well). Guess I'll give up (and sending my glasses back, they were terrible sadly) - Thanks y'all for your help!
Super Contributor

Keep forgetting to post the item number,, here it is ~
A388980 ....
Super Contributor

Interestingly, when you put in that item number, Carole Hochman pjs comes up now instead - the plot thickens lol!