Super Contributor
I've been noticing that on occasion, there'll be some items on the Q website with literally NO reviews, that.... and here's the best part ..... had totally SOLD OUT.
So, they must have been a popular item, but oddly we're to think there's no reviews submitted - or maybe the Q doesn't allow for reviews on items that aren't available?
Does anyone know? An actual example, Prive Revaux The Shawn Progressive Blue Light Readers 💙 has literally no reviews, yet it was very popular and Sold Out.
I've seen this a few times over the years - at times it's a total bummer if it's something you've bought, and you'd like to see if other people feel the same way about the product or had similar problems as you did (the latter usually what I care more about lol!).
Anyone know?
Honored Contributor

Re: Why Items With NO Reviews??

@DooneyGal2 wrote:
I've been noticing that on occasion, there'll be some items on the Q website with literally NO reviews, that.... and here's the best part ..... had totally SOLD OUT.
So, they must have been a popular item, but oddly we're to think there's no reviews submitted - or maybe the Q doesn't allow for reviews on items that aren't available?
Does anyone know? An actual example, Prive Revaux The Shawn Progressive Blue Light Readers 💙 has literally no reviews, yet it was very popular and Sold Out.
I've seen this a few times over the years - at times it's a total bummer if it's something you've bought, and you'd like to see if other people feel the same way about the product or had similar problems as you did (the latter usually what I care more about lol!).
Anyone know?

people more apt to write about a negative experience than a positive one

Honored Contributor

New items may not have any reviews yet, give it time.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@DooneyGal2 Also keep in mind that the reviews are for the item number.  When something we might want to buy is part of a different pacaging, the item number is different and so are the reviews 

Respected Contributor

Maybe those who bought them just didn't think about  reviewing them.  I very seldom write a review when I buy something.  

Valued Contributor

The reviews are posted at the bottom so scroll down until you see them. It’s just the Review Header that is gone.

Honored Contributor

@DooneyGal2    Since you didn't include an item number, we can't check to see if we can access them.  Sometimes they're slow to load.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@DooneyGal2 - @Kachina624 is right—make sure you give the page time to fully load in order to see the reviews. I did some Google searches for the item description you provided and found a few listings that all had reviews posted even though the items are sold out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear wrote:

@DooneyGal2 wrote:
Anyone know?

people more apt to write about a negative experience than a positive one

@jackthebear 

That's not necessarily true ..... Ive written many positive reviews to let the vendors & QVC know that I did like their product. And Ive seen many other positive reviews too. How do you think an item gets a "top customer rating" designation. And the vendors also  talk about reading the QVC reviews....

Now unfortunately, I've seen positive reviews where the person hadnt even received the item yet, but they wrote a review.... Those should not be acceptable!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

@Styleovertrend at the time I did scroll down, and didn't find any- will check again.