Honored Contributor

In addition to several of the brands they carry, e.g., Easy Spirit, Slinky, Origami and others, whenever I receive an item I've ordered, I frequenlty get a free sample of something--Lancome mascara, Tide pods--plus today I received a 15% off coupon. I have never gotten anything exra from QVC

Respected Contributor

You hit the nail on the head.  They care about their service and have great vendors.  The are the best for NFL team shop items and I love they've started carrying Birkenstocks.

Regular Contributor

I recently placed an order with HSN and I love what I received and I got some free samples and a $5 off coupon.  I will be ordering from HSN again.

It is what it is!!!
Honored Contributor

Not to mention their terrific clearance prices and very often free shipping, and as a bonus here we pay no tax on online orders on HSN.

Honored Contributor

Plus they seem to have an awesome, robust computer system that always works!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Among many other good things, some of which have already been mentioned.)

Respected Contributor

I bet you HSN would appreciate your business and what better way to let them know what a good customer you are if you post this over on their community.

Valued Contributor

I agree---free samples, coupons and/or codes, fast shipping.  I returned an item a couple weeks ago--instead of using the HSN  return label, I sent it first class mail and paid for it.  I had my refund in TWO DAYS!!!!!!!  Granted, I live in VA, just a few hundred miles from the return center, but I was STILL SHOCKED AND TOTALLY IMPRESSED!

KK

PS  I also like Lysse, Serena, Bzees and more....

Respected Contributor

Re: Why I like HSN

[ Edited ]

I find HSN's audio and hosts unwatchable after a few minutes. It has a tacky low-rent feel to me.I've purchased a few things but I do not go to HSN for clothes, jewelry (omg so ugly IMO). 

I've not had any issues with QVC that others complain about, but that is not saying they do not occur. I think their television production value is far superior. 

I don't know if HSN has an online forum, since I haven't frequently shopped with them I wouldn't post or read one if they did. I am not their frequent customer, why bother IYKWIM.

Respected Contributor

Yes, not only do they have an incredible variety, but I am constantly get coupons either via email or in the mail.  Also, I return things using my own label and within a week I am credited.  The Q sometimes takes up to a month.  What the heck is up with that?!  

Frequent Contributor

Re: Why I like HSN

[ Edited ]

Why do I love HSN? Let me count the ways - TSV's are truly discounted prices; EZ pays everyday; bonus discount coupons; deeply discounted clearance prices; fast shipping;  lightening fast refunds; good brands; Colleen Lopez and Brett Chuckerman . . . I just love HSN