Respected Contributor

I am 60 and not a whiz on the computer but that is/was the way I prefer to shop here until this morning!

Everything has changed, there's not even a "home" can't find my wish list or orders....... Called CS and I'm not the only one calling.

I'm NOT

Respected Contributor

I'm not going to re-learn another way to find everything here QVC. I closed my card and will find stores in my nearest big city to shop from no on.

I doubt if you will miss me but I will miss my old way of shopping with you.

Cathy

Respected Contributor

If you hover over the My Account link at the top of the page in red there will be a drop down menu with your order status, wish list links etc. You can also click on the My Account link and get to them also.

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much for your fine answer! Very thoughtful of you to post and CS did also try to help but I don't understand why it is now more complicated and I just want what I already learned. I'm old and don't like change I guess.

You have a great day also DJ's Mom!

Cathy

I'm already grumpy because I'm off to the dentist

Respected Contributor

You're quite welcome. We're all trying to figure this out together.

Respected Contributor
On 4/2/2015 DJs mom said:

If you hover over the My Account link at the top of the page in red there will be a drop down menu with your order status, wish list links etc. You can also click on the My Account link and get to them also.

You can also hover over the shop by category and it will have a drop down.

I think it will be nice once you get used to it.

LOL, it's not as bad as iMac updates. Takes me forever to relearn those.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

In fairness, they've been posting that these changes were coming now for a few days... I don't see them as earth-shattering, but also see no point to them... More Q change for the sake of change... What they really need to do is take a long hard look at making some meaningful changes, and not just to the website.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

i was sent an email this morning.. what's the big deal, all you have to do is click on things and it tells you. And when i first came into the site, there were guides to help you. It's not earth shattering.

Regular Contributor

Geez, they're just trying to improve the site.

The reason you can't learn is not because you're old but because you choose not to. That's kind of sad.

I agree with the PP. This is not earth shattering.

If QVC doesn't keep up with technology and improve their website like every other website out there, then they'll get complaints that they're old and antiquated.

I guess they just can't win.

Trusted Contributor
On 4/2/2015 PinkieBelle said:

Geez, they're just trying to improve the site.

The reason you can't learn is not because you're old but because you choose not to. That's kind of sad.

I agree with the PP. This is not earth shattering.

If QVC doesn't keep up with technology and improve their website like every other website out there, then they'll get complaints that they're old and antiquated.

I guess they just can't win.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} true, there's more important things to worry about in life...