Super Contributor
On 4/2/2015 DJs mom said:

If you hover over the My Account link at the top of the page in red there will be a drop down menu with your order status, wish list links etc. You can also click on the My Account link and get to them also.

Thank you DJ's Mom! I wonder why the CS rep I called this morning couldn't have told me it was that simple? I'll take a guess - she didn't have a clue! I knew if I checked the forums I would find someone who could explain that. I'm no computer geek, but once I know how something works it's no big deal.

Super Contributor

I didn't have any problems with the new site. I like it better than before.

Super Contributor
On 4/2/2015 banjo said:

I didn't have any problems with the new site. I like it better than before.

Me too. I thought I was all alone

Trusted Contributor
To the Poster saying she's old, you're not Old at all, far from it. In fact, isn't 60, now the new 40? You only become old, when you refuse to keep learning, refuse to accept any change. I work n the medical field, and one way to help ward off dementia, is to never stop learning or challenging yourself mentally. Besides it's fun to conquer new challenges. Come on, you're not going to let a shopping channels website get the best of you. NO WAY!
Esteemed Contributor
On 4/2/2015 SUHSE39 said: To the Poster saying she's old, you're not Old at all, far from it. In fact, isn't 60, now the new 40? You only become old, when you refuse to keep learning, refuse to accept any change. I work n the medical field, and one way to help ward off dementia, is to never stop learning or challenging yourself mentally. Besides it's fun to conquer new challenges. Come on, you're not going to let a shopping channels website get the best of you. NO WAY!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} AMEN!

Super Contributor
On 4/2/2015 SUHSE39 said: To the Poster saying she's old, you're not Old at all, far from it. In fact, isn't 60, now the new 40? You only become old, when you refuse to keep learning, refuse to accept any change. I work n the medical field, and one way to help ward off dementia, is to never stop learning or challenging yourself mentally. Besides it's fun to conquer new challenges. Come on, you're not going to let a shopping channels website get the best of you. NO WAY!

What a great way to look at things! Thank you SUHSE39, your post made my morning. And I'm not even the poster you addressed this to.

Respected Contributor

Good Morning,

Glad some of you are pleased. I responded to another thread where my feelings were shared about the changes. Seems odd that my own thread had more oppositions.

Maybe some of you newer posters make that your goal? Happy web surfing and thanks to all who took the time to share their views!

Cathy

ps the dentist visit was a piece of cake Smile

Respected Contributor
On 4/3/2015 Jackhound Mommie said:

Good Morning,

Glad some of you are pleased. I responded to another thread where my feelings were shared about the changes. Seems odd that my own thread had more oppositions.

Maybe some of you newer posters make that your goal? Happy web surfing and thanks to all who took the time to share their views!

Cathy

ps the dentist visit was a piece of cake Smile

The luck of the draw? I generally don't post in all of the same topic or even read them all.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

Can not find my order status... and had trouble finding the forums until I went to my activity. They should change it back...QVC your not doing us any favors...none at all. This is not easier.

Respected Contributor
On 4/4/2015 Matty6 said:

Can not find my order status... and had trouble finding the forums until I went to my activity. They should change it back...QVC your not doing us any favors...none at all. This is not easier.

Just hover your mouse arrow over ""My Account"" and a menu will drop down.

I think you're wrong and it is easier once you get the hang of it. I guess time will tell whether it's a good thing.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*