Trusted Contributor

Re: Who else is missing Lisa R on the Q????

I liked her professionalism, she seemed well informed, I thought she was a great host/salesperson. I liked her on FB but have never went to her videos. I recently checked out her online magazine and thought it was nice.

I do think the Q has many great hosts, none whom irritate me to the likes of many posters on these boards. Now, vendors is another story, there are a few who absolutely get on my last nerve, even if I like their product.

I did think she would end up somewhere else other than what she is doing. however, I do not presume that she is not happy with where she is in her life. This maybe the best thing that ever happened to her, she is her own boss, she can do as she well pleases and i am sure of one thing my mom always says..."youbcan please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time".

As far as the Q hurting, I do not invest myself in whether or not they are profiting or not. I do believe they have been trying to reinvent themselves but I think it has zero to do with Lisa Robinson leaving. I think it has to do with Amazon taking a large portion of business, not just the Q but from everyone.

Just my two cents for whatever that's worth.:-)
Respected Contributor

@Swissguy wrote:

@Graciesmom wrote:

As soon as I write this the jealous haters will begin their parade of nastiness, but yes, I DO miss Lisa.  She was funny, informative, helpful with fashion tips, brought an air of class and was just a nice person to listen to.  It seemed she had friends at the Q and people who enjoyed working with her, except for Jill, Jane Treacy and Rick, who never wished her well upon her departure.  That sticks with me as a rife in their fond "farewell" programming.  I think it was the biggest mistake QVC made and they will suffer the consequences for years to come.  Try as they might, no one else at the Q measures up to the following she had.  Dress them up, give they some catchy phrases to throw out there, try to develop some rapport with the audience ...  in more than a year nothing has close to her potential or recognition ...  O.K. nasties ...  Your turn !!  

Lisa does have such a great sense of humor!!  I totally agree

then you gotta be giving her a good laugh.Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Graciesmom wrote:

As soon as I write this the jealous haters will begin their parade of nastiness, but yes, I DO miss Lisa.  She was funny, informative, helpful with fashion tips, brought an air of class and was just a nice person to listen to.  It seemed she had friends at the Q and people who enjoyed working with her, except for Jill, Jane Treacy and Rick, who never wished her well upon her departure.  That sticks with me as a rife in their fond "farewell" programming.  I think it was the biggest mistake QVC made and they will suffer the consequences for years to come.  Try as they might, no one else at the Q measures up to the following she had.  Dress them up, give they some catchy phrases to throw out there, try to develop some rapport with the audience ...  in more than a year nothing has close to her potential or recognition ...  O.K. nasties ...  Your turn !!  

@Graciesmom ... seems like you know a lot about LR ...YOU STATED THAT Jill, Jane T & Rick never wished her well upon her departure .. how do you know that if you are not LR or a close friend/relative of hers? Get over LR already & find something more constructive to concern yourself with besides, she is a self centered " in love with herself" phony person ....also, QVC is doing just fine without her & wouldn't be closing up shop anytime soon!

Respected Contributor

JOHNNYSBRO is this you posing as someone else? Lol.

I miss her on Monday nights i cannot watch the new shows at all.
Honored Contributor

Initially, I missed her presentations. When I got to know her true persona from Facebook and her site where she sells merchandise, I haven't looked back. She isn't someone I have interest in following. 

Trusted Contributor

I think I am going to attempt to watch her chat tonight and see if I see what all the derogatory comments are about. I never noticed any of these things about her as a host on the Q. I have a few minutes to watch it.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@January121 ...  I know from discussions with other long-time participants on this forum that when Lisa left we noted which hosts had either prerecorded "good bye" messages to her or which hosts had NOT participated in expressing best wishes or participating in her farewell program ...  and those were long-time hosts Jill Bauer, Jane Treacy and Rick.  It was thought that there might be a little jealousy at the success Lisa experienced and some possible resentment on their part.  How did I know that ??  I watched it as it happened and listened ...  time for dinner ...I've made my points @Swissguy ...  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I enjoyed Lisa when she was at the Q. I wish her the best of life and I wish her well.  I wish I could leave MY JOB and be able to maintain my quality of life.

But she has been gone for years now, she was not a relative of mine, she surely was not a friend, she was a business personality on a retail site.

I wish the original poster would venture out the house more and put this same effort and time into HELPING the many people and animals in NEED I won't assume anything but "believe" that if one is busy in their own events, Lisa would be an after thougth. . Many charities need people to just come in and read at a nursing home, visit the animals at the shelter, help at the  homeless shelter, animal shelter, etc. 

I work, I have bills, I have a spouse, I have friends, my life is not action packed, but I do some activities other than QVC.  I believe, and I say this with no ill will, but i feel if the original poster was more active they would not have "TIME" to miss LISA, they would be super busy with their own events.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I was a big Lisa fan.I still miss her when I think about it .She was one of the classiest hosts on QVC!! That being said I don't dwell on it.I've moved on!! 

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...