Respected Contributor

Am I going crazy, was there not a thread about Logo that the whole thing is just gone? No explanation, nothing. Was it really there at all? Woman HappyHeart At least tell us why a thread is completely removed.Woman Happy

The hearts I received on the thread are gone, poof, like they were never there. Heart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

Re: DIsappearing act

[ Edited ]

@happygolfcartrider

You mean this one now on p. 2 of the Fashion Forum?  It was removed for being inappropriate - there is a reason given.   Which was appropriate. Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry though. There are plenty of other threads left from yesterday dissing LOGO that you can still post on.

This is a read-only topic000
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@happygolfcartrider

You mean this one now on p. 2 of the Fashion Forum?  It was removed for being inappropriate - there is a reason given.   Which was appropriate. Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry though. There are plenty of other threads left from yesterday dissing LOGO that you can still post on.

This is a read-only topic000

@Pearlee Thank you for you kind response, always a pleasure. Woman Happy

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

I looked at it.  It's the same style my 7 month old granddaugher and 7 year old niece are wearing.  It looks cute on her but adults would look ridiculous in it.  

Respected Contributor

Re: DIsappearing act

[ Edited ]

Woman Happy I don't want to reopen the thread. Please do not comment. I received an answer to my question. Woman Happy

Don't worry, be Happy!