Honored Contributor

@Yesyesyes568 wrote:

Lisa Mason, are you saying Jacque Gonzalez isn't On Q ??? I don't watch like I use to.  Yikes I'm shocked !!!! When did she leave??? Yes Lisa Roberson, class left us behind, Christmas isn't the same on the Q without her Lovelyness!!! Our Princess left .....and what little I've seen your right they can't speak either!!!

At the other shopping channel they can talk!!!!!!

@Yesyesyes568,Lisa did bring an element that has yet to be recovered by any host since.  They obviously don't have the knowledge.

Honored Contributor

I don't miss any of them and I wouldn't miss any if they up and left now. 

Jill is my favorite host and I used to think it would be a loss for her to leave but she's rarely on anymore when I watch so I don't see her much anyhow. 

The hosts are the hosts and if they annoy me, I change the channel.   

QVC Customer Care
Contributor

Good heavens! When did that happen?  I didn’t see it nor heard about it till now.  

Contributor

When did Jacque Gonzales leave?  I hate that. She was sweet and personsble with that over the top attitude.

what about the tall, red-haired woman who said she has RA?  Didn’t care for her as she was one of these newer ones who seem to think they are better than anyone else. However, I do feel bad for her b/c of her arthritis (I have it too and it’s really bad stuff.)

Contributor

Oh, yes!  Loved them both!

Contributor

Yes, Kathy Levine!

Contributor

And my all time favorite....MIKE ROWE!!!!!!!!

Regular Contributor

I don't watch or buy any more. Q is trying to attract young customers and is alienating their older loyal customers. The new hosts are without charm, the fashions are silly.

Regular Contributor

I never see Courtney Cason anymore, is she still around ?