Frequent Contributor

I really miss Lisa Mason.  She was such a lady.  Always well spoken, kind, never loud, polite, and had that southern charm and wit.

Honored Contributor

Christa Pitts

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

1. Kathy Levin   2. Lisa Robertson. I don't watch QVC anymore. I just check the website.

Honored Contributor

I really don't miss any of the hosts.  I miss the quality and variety of products Q used to offer.   

Honored Contributor

If I really had to pick one, it would be Lisa Mason.  However, I can't say that I really miss any host.  

Honored Contributor

I used to enjoy Kathy Levin. She kept things so lively!  Toni Price (I think that's the right name) was good.  Steve Coluntuno (sp) was a riot.  The big guy --- can't think of his name --- he was on the bus for awhile --- was it Paul somthing?  Oh, forgive me.  I started to reply and now I can't think of the names.  Bob Bauersox was a real professional.  Some of the ones who first started out with the Q -- they were the best!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor

I can't say I really miss any of them since I don't watch QVC much at all anymore. I only tune in when I want to see a specific product presented.  I did like Lisa Mason and Lisa Robertson. When I do flick through the channels, I tend to stay on the Q when the "old school" people are on (Mary Beth Roe, Carolyn Gracie, Rick Domier, David) although I do like Courtney Cason in some things (the Dooney shows)

I have noticed that all of the hosts have gotten more of a high pitched, frenzy to buy mode, more than usual....which is why I don't watch much anymore.

Respected Contributor

Kathy Levine and  Lynn Tucker for me. Don't miss Lisa Robertson one bit. She was always a Kathy wanna be in my book.

I'll never forgive That Dan Hughes for his behavior when a guest passed out on the air. He seemed more concerned selling than caring for a fellow human being, he just continued selling. He's a snake oil salesman.

Honored Contributor

Dave King and Steve Bryant.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

Jacque Gonzalez, Lisa Mason and Lisa Robertson at times.  Even though I've watched some of the older hosts for years lately they've been getting on my nerves and  I change the channel.   Watching the Q is an escape and I don't like to be dragged down.  The other day one of those hosts couldn't get the words out of her mouth and within a minute or two was putting me to sleep.   

"