Respected Contributor

Re: Where's the "variety"🤔🤔

@CalminHeart wrote:

I quit watching Q on tv years ago.  Once in a while I might tune in for a while (gold days) but that's it.  I can't stand the goofy behavior and most of the chit chat since ends up with hosts not giving all the pertinent details about the product. If they gave all the details, they can chit chat all they want.  Besides, they show the same dozen products, or variations of, week after week after week.  Most of us could recite the spheels for them.

That may be fine for you but many of us cant quit and go cold turkey like you did.  We continue to be glued to the TV despite the stale programming.  How many Vitamixes or Worx Spray Paint Presentations must I endure before I crack and turn to Shop HQ or another channel ?   

Valued Contributor

Re: Where's the "variety"🤔🤔

@SunValley wrote:

I don’t miss all the kiss kiss and hugging nonsense, but the feed delay causes the host-vendor communication to be awkward too often. To avoid dead air, the host will start speaking again just when the vendor responds to the question asked. Then they both stop...you go first...no, you go ahead...again, all said in unison. This happened way too often in the D&C show Saturday evening. 

What I hope happens is that the use of on air reps and dual hosts will be re-evaluated to better pace the shows and tone down the off-topic chitchat and kiss kiss greetings. Over the years, for me the combination of a balanced professional and personable approach to sales has gotten off track, too often now wasting time on silly antics.

Very well said.