Honored Contributor

Where's the "variety"🤔🤔

1. Everytime I put on Q it's the "infomercial" for TSV, clothing, shoes, d&b bags, gardening, jewelry or gourmet food🙄and more clothes!!

Where is the variety?  I enjoy cooking shows but not with TSV taking 2 hours of a 3 hour show, Home decor shows with newer items.  

What I would really enjoy is Stacy Stauffers  cooking show back!!!

HSN is just a boring🙄.   Things I'd never buy!!!

and the one thing I'd totally enjoy & QVC would stay as it now -- No vendors to kiss& hug, go gaga over and never stay on the product !!!  

I enjoy seeing the vendors homes and how relaxed & enjoyable the presentations are🙂 Shows are better!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where's the "variety"🤔🤔

@homedecor1 wrote:
  1. Everytime I put on Q it's the "infomercial" for TSV, clothing, shoes, d&b bags, gardening, jewelry or gourmet food🙄and more clothes!!

Where is the variety?  I enjoy cooking shows but not with TSV taking 2 hours of a 3 hour show, Home decor shows with newer items.  

What I would really enjoy is Stacy Stauffers  cooking show back!!!

HSN is just a boring🙄.   Things I'd never buy!!!

and the one thing I'd totally enjoy & QVC would stay as it now -- No vendors to kiss& hug, go gaga over and never stay on the product !!!  

I enjoy seeing the vendors homes and how relaxed & enjoyable the presentations are🙂 Shows are better!!!

@homedecor1  .... I agree with you 100%

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The variety is online.  Not that many watch like they had to before the internet when if you didn't watch and order while items presented you couldn't order later.  I know I order way more now than I ever did  by checking out things online with no time wasted watching presentations or waiting for shows with stuff I like.  I can watch videos of presentations without sitting through things I don't have interest in.  They have probably found that to attract more buyers they need to appeal more to channel surfers and  younger customers who do not sit and watch all day and impulse buy. 

Honored Contributor

I find the shows boring with just the host.  I enjoy it when the vendor is with the host.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I quit watching Q on tv years ago.  Once in a while I might tune in for a while (gold days) but that's it.  I can't stand the goofy behavior and most of the chit chat since ends up with hosts not giving all the pertinent details about the product. If they gave all the details, they can chit chat all they want.  Besides, they show the same dozen products, or variations of, week after week after week.  Most of us could recite the spheels for them.

Honored Contributor

Well then good for the OP that retail stores are reopening again. QVC isn't ever going to be what ot once was so happy retail shopping locally or online elsewhere.
Respected Contributor

I don’t miss all the kiss kiss and hugging nonsense, but the feed delay causes the host-vendor communication to be awkward too often. To avoid dead air, the host will start speaking again just when the vendor responds to the question asked. Then they both stop...you go first...no, you go ahead...again, all said in unison. This happened way too often in the D&C show Saturday evening. 

What I hope happens is that the use of on air reps and dual hosts will be re-evaluated to better pace the shows and tone down the off-topic chitchat and kiss kiss greetings. Over the years, for me the combination of a balanced professional and personable approach to sales has gotten off track, too often now wasting time on silly antics.

Honored Contributor

Why bother saying anything when so many previous suggestions landed on deaf ears. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SunValley   That made me laugh out loud!   I feel the same exact way and couldn't have said it better myself!   The delay thing has been ridiculous!

Honored Contributor

The "V" is for value,not variety.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man