Honored Contributor

Finally .... The real expectation of shipping items

[ Edited ]

Not sure who this host is on right now on Q2.  First time I've tuned in today ...or in awhile new hosts I don't know.

Hooray this host stated : "Normally receive your item in 7-10 days but not now shipping is taking longer due to the current circumstance ....". 

Kudos to her ...guess the PTB  read the complaints ...or realized time to try to keep their customers!!!

👍🏻👏🏻

Regular Contributor

Re: Finally .... The real expectation of shipping items

During this time, it should be common sense there might be a delay in shipping.  Companies cannot function like they did three months ago, so it should be realized that the level of service won't be there during this crisis.  I can't see how people can complain on shipping--I can't complain my store is out of items I need or the restaurant I usually go to has a now limited menu.  It's the way it is because of this pandemic.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1. Well that's been here on the site for weeks!
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Not sure who this host is on right now on Q2.  First time I've tuned in today ...or in awhile new hosts I don't know.

Hooray this host stated : "Normally receive your item in 7-10 days but not now shipping is taking longer due to the current circumstance ....". 

Kudos to her ...guess the PTB  read the complaints ...or realized time to try to keep their customers!!!

👍🏻👏🏻

@homedecor1  In my experience, her comment is not accurate but meant to make people feel like it is. 

Most of my orders come quickly. No problems. The exception is a specific warehouse or two. I have one item ordered on May 1st that is still processing. Expected delivery date have been repeatedly changed and, as of yesterday, CS has no idea at all when it is expected to ship. 

The only “circumstance” I have seen at all is a QVC warehouse specific problem. I have had no such problems with orders from HSN or any othe online business.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee 

yes the quip about Covid shipping but I've not heard a host refer to the delays...

either way at least they verbally mentioned on air vs. a banner that switched from shipping warehouse delays to Covid.

I don't care about my orders but others do!!! When they get here they get here & not just QVC orders.🙂