Valued Contributor

Whats going on with LocknLock???

Around Christmas time I called Q.V.C.,to find out when LocknLock would be on ,because I wanted some Christmas items.I was told ,not for awhile. Well,has anyone noticed that the items they have on line,continues to dwindle? I get a bad feeling that something is going on with this company.I have quite a bit of LocknLock ,its a really good product.Let me know if you think its having problems.Thanks

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Whats going on with LocknLock???

It is sold in a some retail stores and online, like through Amazon, so maybe Lock & Lock is going that route and pulling away from QVC. I bought several pieces (at extremely reasonable prices) at a local store - may have been Walmart or Big Lots or some place like that I just don't remember.

Regular Contributor

Yes I have noticed that the variety of styles of sets had changed. When it first was first brought to th Q the variety was great. Now have definitely noticed a change in the l variety of sets. Hope this is not the beginning of the end. Like they say""If it ain't broke don't fix it.""'Maybe if we all start a campaign we can change things.

Regular Contributor

Yes I have noticed that the variety of styles of sets had changed. When it first was first brought to th Q the variety was great. Now have definitely noticed a change in the l variety of sets. Hope this is not the beginning of the end. Like they say""If it ain't broke don't fix it.""'Maybe if we all start a campaign we can change things.

Honored Contributor

I don't think anything is 'going on'. They don't make money on variety. They make money on presentations. They have a lot of lines of merchandise for which variety diminishes because it doesn't make money sitting around.

With this type of merchandising (tv shopping) they make the most on stuff they can peddle on tv. So, there is only as much variety as that supports.

If they had frequent Lock & Lock shows where they had two or three hours of presentations they could support quite a lot of variety. But they make more money on other types of merchandise. Whenever they bring in a new line they start out with more variety and then it gets whittled down to basics.

Honored Contributor

I think once they have sold gazillions of a certain brand their audience diminishes as regular shoppers have enough and no room for more. That seems to be when they scale down on the appearances and the variety of products from that line. So many different lines have come and gone over the years. I do like Lock n Lock and got a new set recently and this time may divide it up into a couple of gifts with Easter candy and I will keep part of the set too. Love these.

Super Contributor

I love Lock and Lock-and the woman who presents the product is so nice. i love the colors, and they last forever- maybe that is the problem???

Respected Contributor

On 2/27/2014 Scotnovel said:

It is sold in a some retail stores and online, like through Amazon, so maybe Lock & Lock is going that route and pulling away from QVC. I bought several pieces (at extremely reasonable prices) at a local store - may have been Walmart or Big Lots or some place like that I just don't remember.

I have only seen very few pcs at Wal Mart & they don't have the colors. I hope L & L stays. I love it!! I did find another source, Heritage. They have more individual pcs rather than the sets, but last time I checked, no colors there either. Love Chris also!!

Honored Contributor

I have so much trouble closing that stuff that I have decided not to purchase anymore.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Trusted Contributor

On 2/27/2014 TX-starlight said:
On 2/27/2014 Scotnovel said:

I have only seen very few pcs at Wal Mart & they don't have the colors. I hope L & L stays. I love it!! I did find another source, Heritage. They have more individual pcs rather than the sets, but last time I checked, no colors there either. Love Chris also!!

The pieces I bought had the darker blue color. I was more concerned with the function than the coloring so having all the different colors didn't matter to me.

There are multiple sites online that do carry various colors of theirs although probably some colors were exclusive to QVC. You can always find them on ebay too.