Honored Contributor

Re: What's with this new policy on returns?

I've also gotten some great buys during a previous blowout clearance sale.  I bought from a line I know and everything was new and at a fraction of the original price.  I even managed to buy quite a few things on a free S&H day!

There's an old saying:  "Don't throw the baby out with the bath water."  It seems to me that anyone who would stop shopping with QVC altogether, just because they're having a "final sale", doesn't really want to shop with them anyway.

Frequent Contributor

I agree!  I just ordered a Susan Graver Liquid Knit top in black.  I already own it in navy and just love it.  So I ordered the black already knowing the fit and style and it was a great price.   So you can get a great deal if you know the brand and the size that you need.

Susan Graver Modern Essential Liquid Knit Tunicw/Keyhole

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus - It would be up to the customer to check with the store to see what their policy is. If an item is marked final sale, usually it means no returns. When a store has a blow-out or deep clearance, they are trying to unload merchandise at that POS.

Btw, it was not me who said I wasn't going to shop at QVC, it was the OP.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Holy cr*p.  I ordered some Isaac dresses yesterday that were a super low price.  I did not see that they could not be returned (did this on my phone) and it is too late to cancel them.  Problem is that reviews said it ran large, so now I have 3 dresses coming in two sizes.  Ugh.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@Bubby Mommy They did this last year on extra low priced "blowout" items.  To me it's not worth purchasing if I can't return even those low priced items.

Maybe it's because they're losing their shirts on returns...?

Trusted Contributor

All of the blowout clearance items are no return/no exchange.

Honored Contributor

@Bubby Mommy wrote:

The difference is obvious: when I am shopping in a store I can see the item, feel it, try it on, and then make a decision to purchase or not.  With QVC that's not possible.  I am very disgusted with this new policy.

@Bubby Mommy  You must have skipped over @haddon9 's post above. It is not a new policy, QVC has done this before and it's only on the blow out items not all items and not even on all clearance items. Nobody is forcing you to buy any of the blow out items. QVC's old policy remains in effect for most items. I think you are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Respected Contributor

I picked up items I already own in different colors. I was delighted with mark down.