Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Chatyone 2 wrote:

I used to find live QVC on QVC1 and QVC2 and QVC3 was a repeat of an earlier show. Now there are times when 2 and 3 are repeats I am getting tired of the one channel with new things.. and maybe it's a good thing I don't watch as much.. whats up QVC.

@Chatyone 2 

I still don't understand why QVC could possibly need more than one channel.  It's not like the stock rooms are brimming over with more new stuff than they can get on the air. 

It all seems like reruns to me.

yes

shorten the presentations,  and sell more stuff, 

I can understand 2 channels but q3????

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Chatyone 2    Does it make sense to you that after a catastrophic fire that destroyed about one third of their inventory, QVC might need a little time to regroup and perhaps acquire more product before resuming full programming?

sure but they talk about how much stuff they have but never present on air, so why not sell all that stuff, they show things that are 2 or 3 years old

Respected Contributor

These same complaints are 2 or 3 years old as well...

Esteemed Contributor

what gets me is that in airing reuns of shows , there are times that for example  David or Jane or Jennifer are on atleast two of the channels at the same time  or the same product line is being  broadcast on two channels at the same time.

Honored Contributor

@Imadickens wrote:

You know, I thought so but wasn't sure. I'm surprised, I'd think viewers would like to know where to find presentations on specific items, esp around holidays! I must be an odd shopper I guess.

@Imadickens   Check the online program guide. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Not all three channels are available in all areas, and all cable companies do not carry all three channels.

With three channels running, QVC can be in many more homes.  Every decision is based on making money.  There are a business and will do what they think or know will be productive for their bottom line.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Not all three channels are available in all areas, and all cable companies do not carry all three channels.

With three channels running, QVC can be in many more homes.  Every decision is based on making money.  There are a business and will do what they think or know will be productive for their bottom line.

true but I don't think that q2 or q3 is in every tier of cable channels,  wonder if the 2 or 3 are in a long running contract 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Chatyone 2    Does it make sense to you that after a catastrophic fire that destroyed about one third of their inventory, QVC might need a little time to regroup and perhaps acquire more product before resuming full programming?

sure but they talk about how much stuff they have but never present on air, so why not sell all that stuff, they show things that are 2 or 3 years old

@jackthebear    QVC has many items in inventory which they've only contracted to list on their website, not to sell onair.  You'll never see them live.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@jackthebear    QVC has many items in inventory which they've only contracted to list on their website, not to sell onair.  You'll never see them live.

well that is their problem, can't sell it, if the majority of you demographic is never going to see it or hear about it.