Super Contributor

What happened to the calm, soothing Valerie Parr-Hill?

I was pleased to see VPH on today and she has always had such a ladylike, calming way about her. Today she's gone with the majority of Hosts now - over-excited and hyper!! I could always rely on Valerie to calm things down, but the combination of Caroline and the new VPH, it just didn't happen! Why do you do it?? From the forums I read, most of the comments are not in favor of this hard-sell on QVC nowadays!!
Respected Contributor

Re: What happened to the calm, soothing Valerie Parr-Hill?

Uh, oh; I guess she drank the Kool-Aid

Honored Contributor

Must have rubbed off on her.

Super Contributor

I watched the show with Carolyn and Valerie and didn't notice that at all. I enjoyed the show.

Honored Contributor

Oh no, now they got Valerie. Though it might be fun for a change to see her wired.

Esteemed Contributor

I loved the show. I think maybe Valerie was just excited about the new things she brought to the Q.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Sorry I missed the show because I think Carolyn and Valerie are a good match, but it was on too early for me to view. I don't think there was anything I was really interested in buying, as her merchandise tends to be mostly all of the same ilk, but I still often enjoy her shows and find the occasional piece I like enough to order.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I loved the show today also. I ordered the ceramic bird lantern. Lots of nice stuff and I think Valerie and Carolyn were very good together. In fact, this was the first time that I actually watched the entire presentation.

Trusted Contributor

I have noticed the change in Valerie for sometime now. I think she is being pressured to sale more,she is not on as often as she use to be,maybe her time is coming if she doesn't sale more. She seems fidgety and anxious,today she was sniffing a lot,did she have a cold/ Something is going on,she is one of my favorites and I hope she will not disappear like so many others that we liked.Tucka.

Respected Contributor

I watched her show a little while ago and noticed she wasn't the same, quiet, calm person she always has been. I guess the posters that used to complain about how boring she was are thrilled. Her style is definitely different now.