Super Contributor

"We're sorry, but QVC.com is currently unavailable."

I've gotten this message all day when I try to access certain pages. So frustrating! {#emotions_dlg.angry} It's saving me money but still annoying!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: "We're sorry, but QVC.com is currently unavailable."

Yes, I noticed it was down at about 3pm. I was finally able to get signed in to the forums around 530pm.

I will say that for being as big a company as they are, the have a really unstable website.

They either have a really bad IT department, or the big guns wont give them the budget they need to do it right. Either way, poor business practice.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Contributor

It saved me lots of money today too! I had some lunchtime items in my cart and lost them along with something else. I don't think this is the first time this happened either!

Contributor

You can still call and place your orders 1-888-345-5788.

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/11/2014 BettyCochrane said:

Yes, but you lose out on a rebate from MrRebates if you order on the phone, Betty, plus, I couldn't get my forum fix, LOL

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Valued Contributor

On 5/11/2014 betteb said:

Yes, I noticed it was down at about 3pm. I was finally able to get signed in to the forums around 530pm.

I will say that for being as big a company as they are, the have a really unstable website.

They either have a really bad IT department, or the big guns wont give them the budget they need to do it right. Either way, poor business practice.

Absolutely right. There's no justification for it.
Contributor

On 5/11/2014 betteb said:
On 5/11/2014 BettyCochrane said:

Yes, but you lose out on a rebate from MrRebates if you order on the phone, Betty, plus, I couldn't get my forum fix, LOL

Points taken!

Honored Contributor

Same problem here.....but, like others, saved me money too. I like to log on and check reviews for some items. Could not check today.....so no order from me. Do you think QVC will feel the loss? HA!
Honored Contributor

I had trouble logging in but I was still able to browse.

Super Contributor

I get it at least 3-4 times per week. If I leave their website to research something I always get it trying to get back in. It get's old fast .