Honored Contributor

Re: What Is Going On With The Returns?

@sunshine45 wrote:
What is the QVC Easy Returns Program?

We want to make your return service experience the best it can be. That means, getting you your refund faster, exchanging your item quicker, and simply making things easier for you. The Easy Returns program delivers you a fast and easy way to return and exchange your QVC purchase.

Step-by-step guide for Easy Returns:

1. Send an email to QVCEasyReturns@qvc.com with subject line: QVC Return.

2. Include in your email: The order number(s), item number(s), item description(s), price (each), and the quantity you are returning. The original shipping fees are deducted along with the cost of the Q Return Label. If your return is due to a QVC error, item defect(s), or request for exchange/replacement, there's no charge to you for using the Q Return Label.

3. Tell us if you would like to receive an exchange or refund. Return your package back to QVC using the Q Return Label with selected carrier of your choice.

@sunshine45  - I rarely return, but if I have to, I will do the above.  Very easy to send an email.

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

I tried easy returns and it took ten days for their response time. Not impressed with their response time. I decided to do a chat online three days after I sent back my return. They issued a full refund. It still takes about 5 days once it is issued. 

I think the best customer service is Macy's. It is free returns and you take it to UPS. They received it within three days and my credit was issued. It was so easy.

Macy's returns are great but no one beats Amazon - as soon as you mail the package and it's scanned Amazon sees that you have and you're credited.  

I just called CS on a return that they received March 3rd.  The CS agent immediately processed the credit.

"Easy Returns" is b.s.  When I do a return I do it onlline and all that info is provided.  Why should I have to do another email to them alerting them about the return?

Respected Contributor

@Reilley wrote:

@sunshine45   Do I need to provide them the return tracking number to show proof I am returning the package?  Thank you.

@Reilley, no, you do not have to give them the return tracking number showing you've already returned the item. You are basically just getting the process started to get your refund going. I do try to get my return to the post office the same day of starting the return just to get if off my plate and not forget. But you don't have to. I keep a form (or whatever you want to call it) in my emails so when I need to do a return I just fill in the blanks with the new info. Below is an example...I was returning two shirts on this return.

I have returned the following items today, 3/2/2023, and would like a refund on both, please.

Order #XXXXXXXXXX

Items:
AXXXXX,  Salmon color
AXXXXX,  Root beer color

Order grand total, $XXX.XX
Refund both items to original method of payment
Reason for return-Size ordered is too big/long

You will receive an email back from them stating they have issued your credit and this could take 5 days to 10 or more...it varies in time. You will receive the full credit back less any original shipping that you had on the item. If you use the QVC return shipping label they do not deduct that from this credit they are issuing as they don't know which method you used to return the item. You will usually later see that as a charge to your method of payment the following month or so after the returns dept has actually gotten your item...they will be the ones to charge you the $6.95 or $8.95 return fee if you used the QVC label. 

Hope this helps!
pupwhipped

Frequent Contributor

I recently used the new online returns system -- meaning instead of using the label, I went online to the website to start a return.  Yes I got a label but prefer to print out online to the vendor knows to expect the package for inventory.

It asked for the order number, my email and then gave me options for return ship.  I could use usps or ups.  I chose ups since it takes 3 days to ship to the CA address from where I live vs 10 days through the usps/newgistics. This was the normal $6.95 Q label not return "my way".  I got an automated email from the Q the day after it shipped acknowledging my package was on the way.  Another when it arrived at the warehouse.  3 days later the return credit is pending on my credit card!

So 6 business days ( I shipped on a Thursday and don't include the weekend) and the return is done!!  I know it takes a few more days for the credit card to finish but that's my company not the Q.

Im loving this change!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Reilley wrote:

@sunshine45   Do I need to provide them the return tracking number to show proof I am returning the package?  Thank you.

@Reilley 

no, but i make sure to make a copy or take a photo of it AND get a receipt when i take it to USPS or UPS.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein