Respected Contributor

Only have to reset password 850 times to access account....EVERY time I enter my email or password I get the message Call CSR blah blah blah...

QVC listen up!!!

Money spent on this site is DISCRETIONARY for the most part ...meaning we WANT to buy not NEED to buy.

You would think you could FIX THE WEBSITE so customers can order, read the forums, etc.

Last week it was a box saying they no longer can deliver to my address here in PA ( It's not like I live in the woods...they've found their way here for over 20 years. I live on a modern paved state road!!!!)

One more time and I will shop elsewhere even if it costs a bit more.

It's hot, expensive to live today, frustrating...WHY does this channel have to add to the angst???

IT Dept....Coffee break is OVER...get back to work.

QVC Maybe instead of paying two hosts to jump around like children you could have ONE host and spend some jing on the website.

Rant over.

Esteemed Contributor

You better believe it.  Can't sign in, place an order, access order status, wish list or forums.  After 23 calls, emails and 5 days of that, I finally found a way to open in "new private window".  So far (one day) that has worked.  We'll see what happens next.Smiley Mad

Trusted Contributor

@Othereeeen  -  I agree 100% with your post.  I've gotten the message that an item can't be delivered to my address.  I think it means that the item has sold out and although it is in your cart it can't be processed.

Respected Contributor

@DecorDiva 

Nope not sold out. The same product was shown TWICE in a food show, an hour apart, on the live channel.

I called CS....the said "maybe it's an ingredient in the product they can't send to you" ( O well, at least they tried to guess...the product was Jimmy the Baker cakes on special price). Coffee cakes. Not nuclear waste.

On special price til end of the show...but what good is it if you can't order it?

Anyway....I bought a coffee cake at my local store.

Honored Contributor

Re: Website is a DISASTER.

[ Edited ]

@Othereeeen

I was just thinking the other day that QVC really needs to spend money and time on their website if they want to succeed in this tech world.

It won't matter how many hosts they have promoting things if people have problems ordering or even signing in. Especially if people aren't watching that much anymore (due to many complaints about the way hosts present things or the lack of new products).

And if in the future there is no live tv, they really need to step it up.

I'm always amazed that QVC that has been in business for so long and in multiple countries has a website with more problems than any I've seen. I wonder what kind of IT people they have!

Plus there aren't many places that are more expensive or overpriced than QVC anyway, so there are many other places with good websites to get things from.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I usually used Safari, but I now have to use Firefox to be able to access QVC without issues.

Honored Contributor

After reading these posts I'm happy I don't order very much from here.  Since, IMO, live TV will soon go the way of the dodo bird--such an obsolete way of selling items--an efficient and accurate online presence is absolutely necessary if QVC wants to survive.  Time will tell.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that this website has many problems.  It goes on and on.

That said, I sometimes cruise the QVC to see offerings.  All of a sudden, I am getting emails trying to get me to buy the very items I looked up on the QVC website.  It does not end there.

If that item I had looked at goes on sale, then yet another email advising me I had better buy it quick, with a link to purchase.

This is highly annoying.  I have not had this experience with any other retailer.  Yet the QVC website is a mess. 

How many others are experiencing this?  Is it universal or just to people with a precious high level of spending?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PamfromCT  I get the same "going, going gone" popups too.  Annoying to say the least.  And I have only ordered a few things in the past year so has nothing to do with how much is spent.  Fewer and fewer reasons to shop here.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PamfromCT You can opt out of these emails pretty easily. Go to the bottom of the email:

Add qvc@bc.qvcemail.com to your address book to receive QVC emails.

Visit Email Preferences to review your email selections or opt out of all QVC Promotional emails.

You can set your preferences and/or opt out of all QVC emails. 

I personally want the emails as I do like to know when an item has been reduced in price. If I'm no longer interested I just delete the email. No biggie for me. In addition, QVC is not the only retailer that does this. Just about every online search I do is documented and an item I looked at always shows up in other searches as well as receiving emails, usually with a % off if I checkout. I do this purposely as many retailers will try to entice you by offering you an additonal discount.