Frequent Contributor

A funny thing about Susan Graver...

She always talks about how her clothes hide problem areas, but when there are clips of her modeling, she's actually in much better shape and much more attractive than she lets on.

Honored Contributor

Re: A funny thing about Susan Graver...

She also talks constantly about how liquid knit never grabs you but I find its very clingy and readily grabs.  Just so much sales talk.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

How anybody can take Graver for more than 60 seconds is beyond me. I don't want to go into adjectives but YUK.

Respected Contributor

Have never watched her for more than a minute at a time.  Liquid knit is extremely unattractive as are her other poly, rayon and cheesy fabrics.

Trusted Contributor

designers will say anything to sell their clothes. and what they say always caters to womens vanities. 

Respected Contributor

I don’t watch her shows much but follow her on social. From what she posts I conclude that her and her husband are very family oriented.
Honored Contributor

Everybody uses polyester, it's been in the marketplace for eons. SG has not by any stretch of liquid knit made poly infamous. Yes there are certainly different grades of poly fabrics, she's not cornered this market.

Some runs hot and some runs cold. You cannot wear this stuff in the winter and think you'll be warm. Will it keep you cool in the summer? No. SG just cuts it a little bigger so it doesn't grab and stick to you and she talks about this too. 

Most of us have some sort of poly in the closets, just depends on who you like, what you think about it. It is easy care, easy wash, quick to dry, it does for the most part wear well.

Regular Contributor

I cannot watch that woman, she raises my anxiety level to the max.  She never stops yammering and she needs to stop yelling.

Honored Contributor

I love her dog, though LOL  He's so well mannered. Just so quiet

cracks me up.

Honored Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

How anybody can take Graver for more than 60 seconds is beyond me. I don't want to go into adjectives but YUK.

@MrSour   I cut out watching so many shows because of products or hosts, I'm almost down to none.

If I turn on the TV, it's for relaxation or information. I'm now finding neither on Q.