New Contributor

ATTENTION JAYNE BROWN!!!!!! Where did you get your eyeglasses that have the gold rim across the top and black below???? I LOVE THEM. PLEASE REPLY.  I have tried now for 3 weeks trying to contact you

Honored Contributor

@RUDYROO wrote:

ATTENTION JAYNE BROWN!!!!!! Where did you get your eyeglasses that have the gold rim across the top and black below???? I LOVE THEM. PLEASE REPLY.  I have tried now for 3 weeks trying to contact you

Hosts do not respond to the message board.  You have to ask her on her FB page.

Honored Contributor

@RUDYROO  Hosts aren't allowed to participate here but Jayne may have a public Facebook page where you could question her.

I didn't see her glasses but when selling a glass case today she described buying them and spending "thousands" of dollars for them.  I thought perhaps somewhat of an exaggeration.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: JAYNE BROWN EYEGLASSES

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@RUDYROO  Hosts aren't allowed to participate here but Jayne may have a public Facebook page where you could question her.

I didn't see her glasses but when selling a glass case today she described buying them and spending "thousands" of dollars for them.  I thought perhaps somewhat of an exaggeration.

@Kachina624

I believe Jayne about the thousands comment.  It seems for her first prescription pair, she got exactly what she wanted, and most likely it was a designer pair.  

My son manages an eye medical office/eyewear business in NYC.  It is common for people to pay roughly $3,000 and up because they need pricey prescriptions, and want to include all kinds of add-ons to the lens.  Then add the frame and it's like purchasing a luxury designer watch.  He's had one customer pay over $22,000 for himself and his wife.  He bought just two pairs of eyeglasses, but they were customized to what they wanted.  

A lot of people are wearing readers until they save up for their dream prescription pair of eyeglasses.  I'm one of them.  Having my 60th birthday, I know I need real prescription glasses now.  I have my eye (no pun intended) on gorgeous designer frames that I love.    Even with my son's discount and my insurance, out of pocket for what I truly want to buy is still going to be quite costly.  I don't need another gold bracelet, but I will get my frames.  😊

New Contributor

Thanks for information.  Guess I will stop bugging you people .  No way can I afford that