Trusted Contributor

Ive been waiting for a kitchen item for what seems like months. I just checked to see if ot had shipped and noticed its available for sale but I'm still on waitlist? 

Hmmm...

Honored Contributor

Is the one on sale the exact same item number?  I think I'd cancel wait list and place my order.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Its a replacement order for something they were supposed to send me, it never arrived and two calls to CS later they still hadnt sent it si I ended up on wait list.   I received a card in the mail stating it would be ready in January.  Clearly its ready but q has dropped the ball again.  I think im going to wait to see just how long they actually take to send this out and then send a scathing letter to the CEO along with a request to cancel my account. 

QVC Customer Care

@Jtdmum wrote:

Its a replacement order for something they were supposed to send me, it never arrived and two calls to CS later they still hadnt sent it si I ended up on wait list.   I received a card in the mail stating it would be ready in January.  Clearly its ready but q has dropped the ball again.  I think im going to wait to see just how long they actually take to send this out and then send a scathing letter to the CEO along with a request to cancel my account. 

Hi @Jtdmum

If you would please email the order information to us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com we would be more than happy to take a look at this for you.

Barb

Customer Care