Honored Contributor

STARS/REVIEWS UNDER ITEM # ON AIR

It would save me so much time if the Q would show 3 stars, 4 stars, etc. along w/ item when presented on air. I wouldn't have to run to the computer to look it up. The only time the number of stars is mentioned is if it's a 5 star customer top rated product.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: STARS/REVIEWS UNDER ITEM # ON AIR

Think about it.

If they showed that an item only had three stars, or four stars, not as many people would order it because of that, and that alone.

So they don't show the star rating unless it has five stars.

Valued Contributor

Personally, the reviews don't sway me anymore since I noticed "funny business" going on with them. There was a product I was watching that was new. The reviews started coming in and they were mostly 1 to 3 stars. Suddenly, the product was "sold out"...a little while later...poof!...it's back again with 5 star reviews. Now the "real" reviews coming in are back to 1 star mostly, but in the midst of them is a 5 star review that sounds like an ad exec wrote it. 

Reviews can be manipulated and obviously, are on the Q...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Quse wrote:

Personally, the reviews don't sway me anymore since I noticed "funny business" going on with them. There was a product I was watching that was new. The reviews started coming in and they were mostly 1 to 3 stars. Suddenly, the product was "sold out"...a little while later...poof!...it's back again with 5 star reviews. Now the "real" reviews coming in are back to 1 star mostly, but in the midst of them is a 5 star review that sounds like an ad exec wrote it. 

Reviews can be manipulated and obviously, are on the Q...

When something they have a big inventory of gets bad reviews, all they have to do is change one tiny thing about the offering so they can give it a new item #. New item #=old reviews do not apply. HSN does this too, but QVC does it constantly. 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Do you think QVC really wants to advertise and flaunt the fact that an item has received less than stellar reviews?   They'd never get rid of losers like the road kill coat. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment