Valued Contributor

Tuned into the Gourment show at the end of the show so went online to see what was offered.  Saw the vegetable bakery bites and I though those looked interesting so I would order online.  Well.............what the heck is this now........if this is the new way to order online putting in my password and all that junk - forget it - definitely will save me plenty of money.  Thought it might be a QVC fluke which they have recently been doing a lot of, so I called and placed my order.   The ball is in your court QVC if this happens again - no orders from me in the future.  STOP CHANGING EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT THE HECK IS THIS NOW

Saving money is always good!

Honored Contributor

@grooms  I placed an order and everything was the same as it always is ( I usually have to sign in for orders) so not sure what you are talking about saying putting in all that junk. 

Valued Contributor

If this is the new checkout experience they have been talking abount under Customer Care they can forget it - I will try to call  and if I have to wait to place my order,  then there is absolutely nothing QVC sells that would cause my aggravation.  In fact most things they sell I can find via Amazon with speedy delivery.- and many times CHEAPER!

Valued Contributor

@Pook

They wanted my email address and my password and don't know what else because I signed out of it and tried again only to have the same experience so I'm not going through all this "junk" to order. 

Esteemed Contributor

Today was also my first day with the "new checkout experience." Definitely not a fan. However, I had no issues with the username/password part; that was all the same...

Honored Contributor

I don't like the new set up either and will not use it. I will continue to look online for what I want to buy, but I will use automated ordering.

Honored Contributor

How many hours would it have taken you to key in your password?????  It took me 9 seconds...LOL   It's an additional level of security.  I'm ok with that.  

Honored Contributor

I can't think of any website that I don't have to log in with my user name and password before ordering.  I stay logged in to Amazon so don't do it there, but that's the only place.  Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're complaining about.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I can't think of any website that I don't have to log in with my user name and password before ordering.  I stay logged in to Amazon so don't do it there, but that's the only place.  Maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're complaining about.

even amazon doesnt keep me logged in.

i prefer ordering online......i get my rebates and it helps offset shipping fees. every little bit that comes back to me is worth it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein