Honored Contributor
On 2/24/2015 SanBdnoShopper said: Thanks, dooBdoo, glad to know it's not just me!!! I'll try customer service from the app. Take care!

You're welcome, SBS!Smile I'm going to send an email to that address, too, and try to describe the problem. I haven't used the iPhone or iPad apps much because I found them too limiting, but I see they've made some improvements (imho) since the last time I looked.

I noticed the current iPad version is very new, so it's my guess that we're seeing an unanticipated bug they'll choose to fix. I have an IT background, and some of the programmers I've worked with like to call those little bugs "undocumented temporary features."Wink

Have a great evening!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Occasional Contributor
Still no videos on the app... Sheesh!
Honored Contributor
I find that using QVC.com thru Safari is easier, anyway. I had downloaded the app a year ago, but I never use it.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Occasional Contributor
Ok, so just used the app on my iPhone, and there's a box to select "watch videos" under the photo; but still nothing on my iPad. I deleted the app off my iPad. Downloaded it again and still no videos... Thoughts, anyone? I've been defaulting to .com on my iPad, but really prefer (preferred) the app. ?? Also, no response to numerous emails to customer service from the app (no real surprise there)... Sure wish I could figure thus out...
Occasional Contributor
Meant "this" out, sorry...
Honored Contributor
On 3/2/2015 SanBdnoShopper said: Ok, so just used the app on my iPhone, and there's a box to select "watch videos" under the photo; but still nothing on my iPad. I deleted the app off my iPad. Downloaded it again and still no videos... Thoughts, anyone? I've been defaulting to .com on my iPad, but really prefer (preferred) the app. ?? Also, no response to numerous emails to customer service from the app (no real surprise there)... Sure wish I could figure thus out...

Hi, again, SBS! The iPad app and the iPhone app aren't programmed the same, which accounts for some of the discrepancies. I tried using both and I was able to view a few videos on both of them, so I wonder if it might be specific to the product. I hurt my back, haven't been able to spend time looking at this. I chose the items at random, so I'll have to try again and see if I can find a couple with videos. If I do, I'll post them here for you to try.

hth! I'll bet this will be fixed soon, one way or the other.Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Occasional Contributor
Thx, dooBdoo, for checking in on this! I figured something was different between the apps... I've been emailing pretty regularly, hope it gets fixed soon. For now it's .com. Probably a good thing, I think I'm ordering less/saving money ??. Have a great night; the full moon is beautiful here in So Cal!
Honored Contributor

I have problems watching videos on my iPhone 4s, my IPad Mini 2 With Retina Display and my new HP laptop. All the videos stall and stop. I have no problem watching YouTube videos.

Occasional Contributor
Hi, Mindy. I haven't been able to get videos at all on my iPad since February, although they are available through the app on my iPhone 5 and of course on .com. I've sent multiple emails to customer service, no luck so far. Just have to get used to it I guess, but I really hate the inconvenience of having to track down the videos by other methods when I'm in the app... Hope it's fixed soon and I hope your issue resolves soon!
Super Contributor
Flash can't be used on the iPad or the iPhone. Never have been since the beginning; never will be. I use the current version of iOS and Safari and can see all videos except ones that are several years old. However, I can't watch live streaming on either the website or app for more than about ten minutes before it crashes.