Esteemed Contributor

Re: WATCHING THE PRICES RISE

There was no point but to respond to a question.  No need to get defensive

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The gap between the well do to crowd and the lower class continues to grow.  A sizeable portion of our society has not been afffected at all by the scourge and the wealthy have even benefited from it.   Someone needs to fix the broken system.  Our country is no longer working for the "tired and poor". The huddled masses are falling further behind every year and ignored by those in power. 

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

The gap between the well do to crowd and the lower class continues to grow.  A sizeable portion of our society has not been afffected at all by the scourge and the wealthy have even benefited from it.   Someone needs to fix the broken system.  Our country is no longer working for the "tired and poor". The huddled masses are falling further behind every year and ignored by those in power. 

@Reever That's why I think that we need well paying jobs for the middle.  That's the part of the broken system.  That's where consumers can voice their support now.

In my mind it was the consumers who let us down--me included.  We "voted" by buying cheap rather than made in the US.   It happened over a long time, and with more than enough blame to go around for "us folks", politicians and others. . . so no use in pointing fingers, just get together to fix it!  Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Well OK. I just tuned in to see A379038. $129.50 for a worn out looking shirt. Plus shipping.  LOL!  Talk about a hard sell.  Even got the vendor on the phone trying to talk it up like it's high end fashion.  Good grief!  

Valued Contributor

Who the heck is she that she can ask such prices...Really in the fashion world...NOBODY even knows who she is.   Her nauseating over talking is getting worse.....

Regular Contributor

That is what I am talking about.  As for the host telling us to hurry up on most

of the presentations because it is selling out, if you look on line the next day

it is still there.  I think they not do have as much inventory so they can say it's 

about to sell out.  Or should I say the manufacturer will not ship as many for QVC

because I don't think they get much of anything now in their warehouses.