Trusted Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I'm a shopper. If I'm watching, there's a possibility I will be buying. Katrina is about the only host I actually watch, and she usually has something of interest to talk about. The other fashion, shoes, bags, jewelry hosts leave a lot to be desired. I just record and quickly pass through items. 

Many hosts keep customers away. I don't find them entertaining, so they waste my time. I will surf on buy.... 

Taja,  I totally agree with you. I enjoy hearing what Katrina has to say because she isn't just using words to pass time, but providing relevant information.  The rest of the hosts, I just fast forward if it was a program that I was interested in.

Esteemed Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

I'm a shopper. If I'm watching, there's a possibility I will be buying. Katrina is about the only host I actually watch, and she usually has something of interest to talk about. The other fashion, shoes, bags, jewelry hosts leave a lot to be desired. I just record and quickly pass through items. 

Many hosts keep customers away. I don't find them entertaining, so they waste my time. I will surf on buy.... 

Taja,  I totally agree with you. I enjoy hearing what Katrina has to say because she isn't just using words to pass time, but providing relevant information.  The rest of the hosts, I just fast forward if it was a program that I was interested in.

Yes, @Calcgirl , Katrina is just great. Her 1 AM show with guests is such a good idea. And I can't imagine any other host doing it like she.