Trusted Contributor

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, 

As I read the various complaints here, I have a suggestion that has helped me. I record the shows I want to watch and then I fast forward over the items I don't care to hear about. That way I am not perturbed over a hosts personality, etc.  When they fail to provide sizing information ( which is my pet peeve)  I just go online and look at the size chart. If that still doesn't give me what I need to make an educated purchase, I pass on the item.   I do wish the models would wear their correct size so I can tell how it would look on me.  I have lumps and bumps and I want to see how the garment would look without showing the lumps and bumps.  So, again, I tend to pass and not purchase the item.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe.

Honored Contributor

@Calcgirl    My technique is simply to review "items recently aired".  It takes about 10 seconds, then I'm done.  No host, no aggravation. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I watch QVC and QVC2 on YouTube a lot. There you can scoll back 12 hours and fast forward what you don't like.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Viewing Suggestion

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Calcgirl    My technique is simply to review "items recently aired".  It takes about 10 seconds, then I'm done.  No host, no aggravation. 

I do that also. Great minds think along the same lines. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  I do exactly the same thing. I don't need to sit through listening to the host. I get all the information about the product I need online.

Respected Contributor

Looking at What is recently on air is a good idea if you don't want to watch the show, but sometimes the item is already sold out if you watch after the program has aired.  Happened to me several times - most recently Thursday Susan Graver flutter sleeve top in Neutral i a medium and Denim & Co  pink top  in a medium also this week.

Honored Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

As I read the various complaints here, I have a suggestion that has helped me. I record the shows I want to watch and then I fast forward over the items I don't care to hear about. That way I am not perturbed over a hosts personality, etc.  When they fail to provide sizing information ( which is my pet peeve)  I just go online and look at the size chart. If that still doesn't give me what I need to make an educated purchase, I pass on the item.   I do wish the models would wear their correct size so I can tell how it would look on me.  I have lumps and bumps and I want to see how the garment would look without showing the lumps and bumps.  So, again, I tend to pass and not purchase the item.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe

@Calcgirl 

But you take a chance watching a recording...a size or color you wanted might be sold out....and the website has limited info and sometimes the CLICK HERE MEASUREMENTS are not there or are inaccurate...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Calcgirl wrote:

Have a great day everyone and stay safe

@Calcgirl 

But you take a chance watching a recording...a size or color you wanted might be sold out....and the website has limited info and sometimes the CLICK HERE MEASUREMENTS are not there or are inaccurate...

You can also do what Kachina364 recommended.  I also do that, therefore you can bypass all of the wasted chatter and just look at what is being presented or recently presented. What I do if I think I may actually want something I recored, but watch the recording a about 5-10 mintes in, that way I can fast forward, yet still see something that is actually on or a few minutes past. That way I avoid being unnecessarily irritated or bored.  But to each his own. Enjoy lovely ladies and gentlemen.

Respected Contributor

I do the same as others, go online to items on air. If something sold out by the time I get to it, I think it wasn't meant for me to have.  There's nothing they air that I absolutely have to have, mostly things I'd like to have, some I didn't even think about needing Smiley Wink  I'm a loner and have gotten more so since retirement so constant chatter kind of grates on me

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a shopper. If I'm watching, there's a possibility I will be buying. Katrina is about the only host I actually watch, and she usually has something of interest to talk about. The other fashion, shoes, bags, jewelry hosts leave a lot to be desired. I just record and quickly pass through items. 

Many hosts keep customers away. I don't find them entertaining, so they waste my time. I will surf on buy....