Trusted Contributor
I just watched a Kirks Folly show on QVC2 & Vanessa was the host. I had never seen her before. She is absolutely lovely!
Respected Contributor

I wholeheartedly agree.  She is lovely and appears to be a seasoned host in such a short amount of time.

Occasional Contributor

I do like her but I wish she would change clothes and jewelry like the other hosts so we could see the items on an actual person, especially when she's on QVC2. She always just wears one outfit or one piece of jewelry.

Respected Contributor

@mrs abarca wrote:

I do like her but I wish she would change clothes and jewelry like the other hosts so we could see the items on an actual person, especially when she's on QVC2. She always just wears one outfit or one piece of jewelry.

They have models don't they? I never watch Q2. I think it's silly to have models then the hosts put on the clothes, it's like look at me I'm better shaped.

Honored Contributor

She came from a background of TV news reporter, she is used to being on TV. 

Esteemed Contributor

I agree!  I have enjoyed her presentations.  She is easy to listen to and is prepared for her shows.

Honored Contributor

Excellent, especially for a brand new host!

We enjoy Vanessa's demeanor and presentations.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

I was just about ready to start a new blog about the Kirk's Folly show last evening on Q2 and discuss my thoughts on the show host for this particular show.  I really really like Vanessa as well, especially on beauty shows.  HOWEVER, I felt very sorry Jenniefer Kirk during the show last evening.  QVC has not done a good job of welcoming her back to the Q.  She is getting terrible time slots and no more nice settings like before.  AND, regarding Vanessa hosting this show, why when she was wearing a plain looked like black turtleneck top did she not wear any of the beautiful jewelry?  Hosts for this show should be and usually are dripping in the wonderful "jewels".  She had on a pair of earrings which you could not even see, and I think a ring.  She presented magnetic enhancers, necklaces, bracelets, never wearing a one....  And I did not see any jewelry measurements either.  Agree she is doing a very good job being so new and is a lovely person, but not ready to present jewelry!  And Jenniefer Kirk really was served a real disservice last night.  HOSTS - WEAR THE JEWELRY!!!

Trusted Contributor
@just wonder

I see what you're saying as far as she should've worn more of the jewelry. Julia Cearley wears a lot of the jewelry when she's doing a Kirks Folly show.
I too feel bad for Jenniefer. Yes QVC brought Kirks Folly back, but they usually put them on at 2AM...a terrible time slot. The Kirk family made a lot of money for QVC back in the 90s. You'd think QVC would show them a bit more respect.
I love Jenniefer & her sister Helen. I enjoy their online shows from Seaview more than their QVC shows. I'd love to visit them in Rhode Island. Jenniefer's house looks spectacular!
Respected Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@mrs abarca wrote:

They have models don't they? ... Q2. .

No, they do not have models for jewelry shows on QVC2.