Respected Contributor

My VPH pumpkin that I didn't think I'd ever get has finally shipped! So excited!!! I ordered on 9/9 on advance order. Got a message that it would ship early October, then another that it would ship a week later on 10/12, then the order info showed I could cancel the order if I wanted, so I really didn't think I'd get it. I was at the store yesterday and tempted to buy a bunch of real pumpkins to take its place but, it's still really warm here so I figured it was too early and they would rot before the season. I'm so stoked, hope it's as exciting when I get it. I really believe they're doing everything possible to get orders moving.

Contributor

Which size and color did you get? I ordered the 10" orange one last week. After ordering it the status went from "processing" to "advance order." A few days ago that size sold out in all colors. I do hope I get it, doesn't matter when.

Respected Contributor

@lopsie2 , there was only one size and, by the time I saw them, there was only the blue and orange left. They had blue, brown, and orange. I got the orange H229861 Illuminated Mercury Glass with beading. I just fell in love with it! 

Contributor

Sorry, for some reason I thought you were talking about item H229522.