Contributor

Up the prices on beauty then offer free shipping.Sigh!

I had several items in my Beauty wish list waiting for free shipping. One Tarte kit was just under $39 the day before the event. Today it is $49. There is ar witten review from a person who said the lower price in it. Sigh!

Also happened with some Carmindy Beauty items. Just dollar and change in for the lowest priced items but up to almost $10 for some other items. I wanted the Carmindy products for my young grand nieces. Their moms will not allow "grown up" brands for them. Carmindy makeup is super soft no makeup look. I don't usually pay this much attention but this is the limit. Back to Amazon. Used my money for two small but very handy kitchen products this AM.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Up the prices on beauty then offer free shipping.Sigh!

@Gracie1763   Of course they up the prices to cover shipping. There is no such thing as a free lunch. 

Valued Contributor

This is a common practice that has happened  over the years for a long time. Customers are just starting to realize it. There is nothing illegal but maybe a little shady about since for the time being we live in a capitalistic society and QVC can charge anything they want for their products.

Esteemed Contributor

They up the price anytime they have free shipping. Watch your prices.

Esteemed Contributor

@Gracie1763 wrote:
I had several items in my Beauty wish list waiting for free shipping. One Tarte kit was just under $39 the day before the event. Today it is $49. There is ar witten review from a person who said the lower price in it. Sigh!

Also happened with some Carmindy Beauty items. Just dollar and change in for the lowest priced items but up to almost $10 for some other items. I wanted the Carmindy products for my young grand nieces. Their moms will not allow "grown up" brands for them. Carmindy makeup is super soft no makeup look. I don't usually pay this much attention but this is the limit. Back to Amazon. Used my money for two small but very handy kitchen products this AM.

@Gracie1763 If you did make a purchase on QVC, monitor the current price for the next 30 days.  If it goes back down, ask QVC for a refund.  I do it all the time.  I am not buying as much as I used to, but over the years I have gotten quite a few price adjustments and it adds up.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead