Esteemed Contributor

Unable to Save Items In Cart?

Is anyone else having problems with saving items in their carts.
Honored Contributor

Re: Unable to Save Items In Cart?

No, not me.

Trusted Contributor

I just know they don't stay in there very long any more.  I think they want people to either P$$$ or get off the pot.

Honored Contributor

No problem up to the 1 hour specified.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Teddixat  There is a time limit, so I always use my wish list for things that I want to consider and perhaps go back over the info. before actually placing the order. Then I pop it into my cart and order.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

Apparently I did t make myself clear. In the past once the hour passed by items went into a saved mode avd you could add them to your cart if they were still available . Nothing of late has been saved and yet there are Saved items from months ago. Very strange. But to two peas yes I do both. Thank you
Occasional Contributor

I get upset when I put something in my cart and then , maybe have to leave the tv for awhile.  And when I get back to it, the item is gone. It tickle off because someone's they offer an amt. off a certain amt.  But I can't sit here all day and order everything at once.  Not sure if that's what you mean.  Tonight I had to mute the tv while Jane Treacy was on.  My God...she was dancing like she thinks she's hip or cool... Lol. I was never so glad to come back to the TV and see Shawn was on..lol. That was just a "sidebar"...lol