Regular Contributor

What is Holiday Cheer Channel???

Another channel, seriously... I just noticed this in the program channel guide and I'm not sure what there is to gain from a channel dedicated to the holiday. There are two channels that show reruns and more reruns.  PLEASE spend your money on getting shipments out and returns processed in a  timely manner. I have shopped with QVC for a long time and now, not so much. I search for the shows that carry the products that I like and that's it. Quality is off, Value is off and Service is definitely off. Work on what got you here, obviously someone is not paying attention. Your sales may be up because people are home and shopping, but what is your ratio of returns??? Maybe you can do a show called "Friyay Returns." They will never find the quality, value and convenience that drew us to QVC years ago. Even now when I see one of the proucts that I would purchase, I search first and usually purchase somewhere else. Price is better and it ships quicker..So, so sad, it was great while it lasted.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is Holiday Cheer Channel???

@DasMEM2  Please see this post by @banned again 

Love Your Home TV Becomes The Holiday Cheer Channel

sq1_desktop_HolidayCheerChannel_ap_20200629.jpg

QVC has rebranded their only digital channel as The Holiday Cheer Channel, effective June 29, 2020. The channel previously carried repeated QVC home programming as Love Your Home TV from April 19 to June 28, 2020. It is unknown if the channel will return to its origin as the all-beauty channel Beauty iQ that launched April 23, 2019 and last aired April 18, 2020, notwithstanding a period in November and December 2019 when the channel was called Holiday HQ.

The Holiday Cheer Channel programming is announced through July 19.

Week of June 29, 2020

Week of July 6, 2020

Week of July 13, 2020

Honored Contributor

Its not a new addition.  They just renamed the existing channel where they'd been selling home goods.  It'll probably revert back when the L O N G season is over.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Its not a new addition.  They just renamed the existing channel where they'd been selling home goods.  It'll probably revert back when the L O N G season is over.

I called my cable system to complain about them not airing the Holiday Cheer channel and the representative did not know anything about it and she sounded dismissive. She said she will send my request to the programming department. I know many of us would like to receive this instead of some of the public access and sports stations.

Respected Contributor

From the Main Page:

ScreenShot124.png

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I called my cable system to complain about them not airing the Holiday Cheer channel and the representative did not know anything about it and she sounded dismissive. She said she will send my request to the programming department. I know many of us would like to receive this instead of some of the public access and sports stations.

The Holiday Cheer Channel is in place of Beauty iQ, which is QVC's digital only channel. It is not offered in cable/satellite subscriptions. If you do not get QVC2 or QVC3 in your cable or satellite package, I would encourage you write to QVC or your cable company to start recieving the channel, but watching the Holiday Cheer Channel on your television is probably only possible if you have an internet-compatible TV where you can access the channel on QVC's website (or YouTube).

Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

The Holiday Cheer Channel is in place of Beauty iQ, which is QVC's digital only channel. It is not offered in cable/satellite subscriptions. If you do not get QVC2 or QVC3 in your cable or satellite package, I would encourage you write to QVC or your cable company to start recieving the channel, but watching the Holiday Cheer Channel on your television is probably only possible if you have an internet-compatible TV where you can access the channel on QVC's website (or YouTube).

@Reever   I wanted to make sure you saw this.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@banned again wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Reever   I wanted to make sure you saw this.

Thank you. I did see this. I guess I do not have access to it on cable.  I do not watch TV on internet compatable TVs.  Many of us who love Christmas can view "Items Recently on air",

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Reever   If it means a lot to you, you can get a Roku device.  I have it but would give it away CHEAP.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It'd be nice if they had all their holiday shows on that channel.  They need to find new vendors and products for the original channel.