Esteemed Contributor

David is trimming his nose hair.  I am LOL    Bwah ahahahahahahaha

Honored Contributor

LOL! ...and Rick D did that the other night, too. I saw him do it. He got verbally graphic about it also...lol!

Respected Contributor

Gag! Totally disgusting!

Respected Contributor

You'll have to watch it for me...TIA @BalletBabe😆

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Turn On QVC

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

LOL! ...and Rick D did that the other night, too. I saw him do it. He got verbally graphic about it also...lol!

@SilleeMee @kitcat51 @ellaphant   I was laughing so hard I was crying.   That was great!   Sorry I missed Rick doing it.   Bwah ahahahahahah  He said you need it when you have the Wild Kingdon up there.   I can't stop laughing.   

Respected Contributor

Can't wait for Philosophy and Beekman and Maran to start selling thier own version of Preparation H...

Along with "How to apply" videos, close up and in color.

And I DON'T mean for undereye bags!!!!

Ewwwww!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I'm doing a big ole "Happy Dance" as I'm thrilled to have missed that presentation! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

It all started with Poo Pouri, heaven knows where it will end up.  Its across the board in TV now days,  the Colace ads discussing pineapples and porcupines are an example.  

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

David is trimming his nose hair.  I am LOL    Bwah ahahahahahahaha

@BalletBabe 

Ok now you have me curious, I'll retrieve my unwatched DVR tape of DHWD to watch.  Just thinking, will have to look up the item on qvc.com and see what they have on the product video too haha. 

Respected Contributor

Shawn, Rick and David can get together for a nose trimming party. I used to think shaving  heels on the  feet was bad? Gotta give them credit for demonstrating on air. Still .... Ewwwwww